Chapter 29

For this chapter, I couldn't stop listening to the song Iris covered by Sleeping With Sirens. Okay now on with the story.

Harry's P.O.V.

I mope around town as the memories of Miranda taunt me. I remember running into her and instantly falling in love. My heart aches for her touch, her smile..... just her. I need her. There is no point for me to be here without her. My life has no purpose. I can't fight the tears that sting my eyes.

The battle did something for the feud. There isn't one anymore. Looks like my father was just carrying it on, and now that he's gone, it died with him. Just how my soul died with Miranda.

I arrive at the hospital to check up on Niall. I walk inside and go into the room that he is in. He's in a terrible state. His wound just seems to be getting worse and worse with every visit I make.

"Hey, Ni." I sit in the chair next to the hospital bed.

"Hi." He manages to say and shifts to face me. I can see the pain on his face.

"How are you?"

"Okay, I just wish I'd die already." Niall sighs.

"Don't talk that way-"

"I'd rather be dead then suffering every day in this bed. I can't stand it here and I can't stand seeing you this upset. I hate seeing you this way and it makes me feel terrible to watch your life slip away." Niall looks at me with his blue eyes that are filled with tears.

"Please, Niall. I can't lose you too. I need you more then ever."

"I need you to live your life, Harry. And I need you to know that I couldn't have asked for a better brother."

"Me either." I watch Niall close his eyes and stop breathing. Tears pour out of my eyes. This has been the worst few days of my life.

I've lost everything, the one I love, my brother, my friends. I blame the feud for this. I blame my father. I blame Niall for letting go. I blame Miranda for coming to the battlefield. But most of all, I blame myself for letting this happen.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I place the flowers on Liam's grave. I sit and weep into my hands. Luke, Ana, and I are the only ones left of the Alliance. I'm the only one left of the Malik family. Why does life have to fuck up everything?

"Hey, Liam. I don't know if you can hear me right now. But, I want you to know that Caroline really misses you. So does the rest of your family. I miss you. Luke and Ana miss you.

Sometimes, I swear I can see you. Like in my dreams, you are always there. During the day, I see you walking into town. When I ride Caesar, I see you riding your horse right next to me. I see you everywhere, yet I know that you aren't there." I wipe my eyes and stand up, looking at the grave stone.

I decide to go visit Luke and Ana. I make my way to their house. They live in the same place now since they are engaged. I'd give up anything for my friend and my sister to come back. I miss both of them more then anything. I have Harry over often, just to hear about how much he misses her. He's a great guy and I wish that I could've seen that when Miranda was still alive.

I knock on the door and Luke opens it. He gives me a smile and lets me inside. I give him a nod and walk inside. I take a seat on the couch and Ana offers me a drink but I politely decline.

"Sorry for intruding." I look at my hands.

"It's quite alright, Zayn. You've been through so much lately. We are always here for you." Luke takes a seat next to me.

"Ana, could you leave us alone for a minute, dear?" Luke asks and she nods. Once she leaves, Luke stands up and goes over to the bookshelf. He pulls one out and blows the dust off of it. Luke walks back over to the couch and hands me the book.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Well, you know how I've always been into history and science?" I nod and let him continue.

"Well, your father was a vampire and your mother was a human, right?" He asks and I nod.

"Well, that means that Miranda has a little bit of vampire in her. And according to my studies, if she is bitten by a vampire, she could come back to life as one." Luke looks at me.

"That's great, we need to go find her-"

"But, there is a chance that it won't work."

"Well, I'm going to take that chance. We need to go find Harry and tell him! We could get Miranda back!" I rise from my seat and run out of the house to find Harry and tell him the news.