Chapter 22

Zayn's P.O.V.

I've been at Liam's house for a while, trying to get Julian to sleep. Ever since we found Heather's body, he's been a wreck, emotionally and physically. Every time he dozes off, he screams and starts to have a break down. It's hard for all of us, but Julian truly loved Heather.

"This can't be happening, she's got t-to be a-alive. This isn't r-real, it's not." Julian cries. I just sit there and let him pour out all the anger, hate, heartbreak, and any other feeling he has inside of himself. Luke walks in the room, motioning that I can take a break and he'll watch Julian.

"Thanks." I say to Luke on my way out of the room. The rest of the Alliance is seated on a couch and I join them.

"How is he?" Louis asks.

"Terrible." I answer.

"I can't even imagine how he feels right now." Ana wipes a tear away that was streaming down her face.

"Neither can I." Liam agrees. I nod in agreement, too. I've never been in love before, but I know what it's like to lose someone that you care about. Both of my parents were murdered for God's sake.

"I don't know if he will ever be the same." I say hopelessly. They all nod again. Luke walks out of the room.

"He fell asleep. He's definitely not waking up for a while." Luke sighs and sits down with the rest of us.

"Julian thinks he knows who killed her."

"Who?" I ask, wanting to know Luke's answer.

"Harry Styles."

Harry's P.O.V.

I just killed someone. I can't believe that I just killed someone. I've been sitting up in this tree for hours just thinking about what I did. I just killed someone.

I warned her. I didn't want to hurt her and I was only trying to defend myself. She came at me. She wanted to kill me. But, I killed her. I can't get over that. It just had to be my 18th birthday. I couldn't control my transformations. I didn't mean to kill her.

I didn't want to kill her. I would never hurt a fly, no matter how bad it pissed me off. But, here I am, revisiting the fact that I just killed someone. I killed a vampire.

My father would be proud of me and so would the rest of the werewolves. I would be praised if I told them. How do I feel about it? I'm disgusted with myself. What would Miranda think of me? I can't even imagine it.

How will she feel when she realizes she's with a monster? An actual monster. I'm a murderer, just like my dad. Zayn was right, I guess. I really am turning out like my father.

One thing is different for sure between my father and I. I don't find joy in other peoples' misery. I don't find happiness in deaths of people other then werewolves. I wouldn't want to see the day that I become the demented person that my father is.

The question that still remains is this: If I'm this messed up about seeing one person killed, how am I going to deal with all deaths that are going to happen in the battle?

________________________

A/N: I decided to update just a filler. I am going to warn that in the future the battle will be coming up and it will be bloody but not over the top.

Vote

Comment

Love you all and thanks for the support!