Chapter 31

8 years later

Miranda's P.O.V.

"Calum and Luke! Time for dinner!" I call upstairs to my sons. I hear their footsteps coming down the stairs. They run over to me and hug me. I smile and hug them back. Luke pokes my swollen stomach and giggles. Calum is already at the table and drooling over the meat. He is definitely his father's son.

Luke takes his seat next to Calum. He is only 4 and Calum is 5. They are honestly the best sons that I could ask for. The front door opens and Harry walks in. The boys' eyes light up as they see their father.

"Daddy!" They both call and run over to him. Harry picks them up and spins them around.

"Did you guys miss me?" Harry asks.

"Of course!" They both say together. Harry sets them down and walks over to me and kisses me.

"And how is my beautiful wife doing?" He kisses my hand.

"Perfectly fine." I smile.

"And the baby?"

"Kicking a lot. She is excited to get out in two months." I laugh. He laughs with me and puts his hands on my stomach.

"You were right about the kicking." He smiles. We both look over at Luke and Calum who are laughing over something that Calum said.

"How did we end up so lucky?" I ask Harry.

"I guess things started working out for us. It's about time." He jokes. I smile at him.

Things weren't always great. We've been through more then enough sadness and pain. Love and loss. We were lucky enough to get it back, to get each other back. Not everyone is so lucky.

Zayn hasn't fully recovered over Liam's death. But, he finally met a girl. Her name is Bethany and she is gorgeous. They are perfect for each other in every way and I couldn't be more happy for them. They have a son and his name is Michael. He's around Calum's age.

Harry has reoccurring nightmares about the battle. He will wake up screaming and I have to try to calm him down. Niall's death wasn't easy on him either. He's still struggling to get over that as well.

It's been eight years. Eight years since the battle. Eight years since Liam and Louis died. Eight years since Niall died. Eight years since my mortal self died. Eight years since Harry brought me back. Eight years since he proposed. EIGHT YEARS.

"Babe, are you okay?" Harry asks with a concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Go ahead and start eating with the boys. I'm just going to take the potatoes in." I go to the kitchen to grab the potatoes. I bring them to the table and half of the meat is gone already. Luke, Calum, and Harry all have guilty looks on their faces. I laugh and take a seat next to Harry.

We aren't your average family. Luke is a werewolf like his father and Calum is a vampire like me. I have no idea what our new baby will be. All I know is I won't be the only girl left in the house.

Our family is one of a kind. Harry and I have proven that the feud meant nothing in our eyes. We were happily wed and now have a beautiful family. We went against the odds no matter what people said. We were forbidden.

I look into Harry's green eyes and realize something. No one in our family cares about the feud anymore. We don't have to worry about disapproval. We have gone from forbidden to excepted. I like the sound of that.

Exception

_____________________

This is the end of book #1! Will there be a sequel? We shall see? Notice something with the children's names? 5sos?

Again, thanks for all the support throughout this book. I love you all so much!

If I do end up writing a sequel, please go read it. And let me know in the comments if I should! Okay, thanks again ily all!