Part 21

Amy's pov
It was the day before Christmas Eve and it's safe to say I'm the most unprepared for Christmas that I've ever been.
I'd been meaning to get it done for weeks but life has just been so busy recently.
I decided today was the day to face the shops, I wanted Sean to come with me but I also needed to get his presents so decided it was best I went alone, I dragged myself out of bed and went downstairs, I was already dressed I just decided to go back to bed a few hours ago, I put my shoes on and grabbed by car keys and headed to the local shopping centre.
After the nightmare of even finding a parking space I made my way into the packed shops, I walked around and around just looking for inspiration.
I'd brought presents for my mum and Dad, Sean's Mum, Dad and sister and a few small bits for the rest of my family now it was the hardest part of buying Sean's present, it's hard to buy for someone when they deserve the world but you can't get that for them.
Finally after walking around for hours I was done and I felt so relived.
I drove home, put a film on and began on the wrapping, I actually quite enjoy wrapping you know.
~ message from Sean ~
Can I come over ? Xx
- of course xx
- be over in 10 x
- see you soon xx

Luckily all of Sean's presets were wrapped so I just slid them all under my bed before he arrived.
Not to long later there was a knock at the door, I ran down stairs to let Sean in as I knew it would only be him.
" hello beautiful " he said hugging me
We went up to my room and ended up just watching a movie and chilling once again but these were the best kind of days.
" can you believe it's Christmas Eve tomorrow " I said
" it's come around so quick" he replied
" I only did my Christmas shopping today " I said laughing
" your such and un organised person" he said
" hey I'm normally the one helping you get presents on Christmas Eve " I replied
" that's also very true, but I'm actually prepared this year, you better be ready for your present " he said
" no I want to know what you got me " I laughed
" it's only something small " he replied
" Sean even if you got me nothing I'd be happy to just be with you " I replied
" your the cutest you know " he said kissing me