Part 20

Sean's pov
I'd been laying here awake for the past hour just holding Amy in my arms as she slept, it just felt so right being here with her in this moment, it's the little things like this that you miss when your away from someone.
" morning " I said as I saw her open her eyes
" you been awake long " she asked
" a little bit "
" you should have woken me "
" your cute when your asleep though, I couldn't possible wake you " I said causing her to laugh
" I could stay like this all day " she said wrapping her arms around me.
" me too " I said kissing her forehead
We laid like this just cuddling and chatting for the next hour or so, but decided we should probably get up as my parents were down stairs and I haven't spend quality time with them for ages.
I went down stairs leaving Amy to get ready in my room,
" morning " my dad said
" sleep well ?" My Mum asked
" best sleep in a long time " I replied
I sat at the kitchen table with Dad whilst my mum made us all some breakfast, we were soon joined by Amy and we all just sat catching up and eating our breakfast.
" got any plans today " I said to Amy
She shook her head
" fancy a movie day then " I asked
" couldn't think of anything I'd rather do" she replied.
After breakfast me and Amy decided to get dressed and go to Tesco to get some snacks for our movie day.
We walked into Tesco and they were just putting up all their Christmas decorations, if I'm honest I hadn't even thought about Christmas yet.
I walked around with Amy and we just put every bit of junk food we could find in the trolly, we ended up with crisps, popcorn, chocolate,sweets, pizza, more than we could possibly eat in a day.

We were back at mine now, and back in bed already with Netflix on and a bed covered in food ready for us to eat.
" days like this are my favourite " Amy said
" I love them " I said
" I love you " she said looking at me
" I love you so much" I said kissing her
" I've missed this " she said
" what being together " I said
" no just being able to kiss you when I want and have unlimited cuddles " she said laughing
" well I'm not complaining, you can have as many of both as you want " I said as she pulled me into her and kissed me again.
Lets just say this is how the day went, lots of food, lots of movies, lots of catching up, and a hell of a lot of cuddles.