Part 14

Sean's POV
We'd been sat on the plane for about an hour and we still hadn't taken off due to some problems, just what you want, to spend even longer on here than you need to.
Finally we were aloud to take off, I was sat in the window seat, next to Charlie, then gabe in the isle seat, I lent my head on the window and watched as we lifted off the ground, I stayed like this for at least the next hour, I just wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, I just wanted to be back with Amy, these three months were going to drag.
I remembered the letter Amy gave me as we were leaving, I took it out my pocket and unfolded it it
Sean,
I want you to know I love you with all my heart, and these three months apart aren't going to change that, if anything it's just going to make my love for you even stronger. I wish I could be there with you on this journey to see everything your going to achieve but i hope you know I'm so so proud of you and this is just the begging for you and the boys.
Have the best time in LA baby, your my little rockstar.
Missing your pretty little face already so hurry home, I'll be counting down the days
Amy xxx
I smiled as I read it
" this is the first time I've seen you smile in hours " Charlie said

The flight didn't actually drag too much, and we've just landed in LA, as soon as we stepped off the plane the heat hit me, even though we were inside, it felt good as we reached a room with air con, we all collected our bags and made our way out of the airport where we were greeted by Trevor and Liam
" good to see you " Liam said giving me a hug
" good to see you too" I said
We spoke for a few minutes before getting into a taxi which would take us too the house we were staying in.
We were staying in a different house than we did last time but from what Liam and Trevor have told us it's pretty nice and we have a pool this time.
After a short drive the car pulled up outside this fancy looking house.
I guess this trip was going to be pretty good, just wish Amy was here to experience it all too .