To me he is perfect. His freckles are situated in the perfect places, his eyelashes long and thick, his nose is well defined and his lips visibly soft

I just love the entirety of this man.

I smile a little wider as he shifts on the bed, his eyes slowly fluttering open. "Morning, my handsome man." I say to him, still running my fingers through his hair.

He smiles at me and grabs my arm and buries his face on it for a brief moment. "Well, this is a nice way to wake up everyday. I could get used to this." He says as he kisses my hand.

I giggled at his gesture and leaned in to give him a quick kiss on the lips. "Happy birthday, my love." I said to him as I broke the kiss. He smiled at me and grabbed me by the nape and pulled me in for another kiss. "Thanks baby." He said, kissing me again one more time.

"Now come on and pose for the camera!" Giddily, I bolted up and grabbed my phone to take a picture of him. He threw his head back and laughed at my antics, stretching his arms out wide. Luckily, I was fast enought to capture the moment.

"What? I wasn't ready!" He complained as he heard the click of the camera shutter. He tried to grab my phone from me but I was too fast. "You look absolutely great, I promise." I said as I typed a caption for the photo on Instagram. "Yeah, says the one who took a video of me while sleeping and adding a filter on it." He jokingly mumbled.

I threw my head back and laughed at the memory. It was when we were on vacation, and I was up pretty early and was absolutely bored, so I took a Snapchat vid of him sleeping with a makeup filter on. My, the tickles I got after he saw that. "You've gotta learn to let that go, babe."

"Ha! I'm still plotting my revenge. The mixers have been telling me to get you back, you know." He said as he sat up, leaning on the headboard. "My, how the mixers love you." I said.

The mixers really loved him indeed. When he was on tour with us, the mixers were crowding on him, asking for a photo, to sign some autographs and telling him they love him. And they just keep on tagging him in photos on Instagram, keeping him updated of my whereabouts or congratulating him on his matches.

"Yep, of course they do." He kid, laughter erupting from both of us. "But seriously, I'm just glad they like me. I wouldn't want to get trampled whenever I watch one of your shows." He added.

"They know you're good for me. Plus, I love having you around on shows." I said, crawling back beside him.

I do love it when he comes to watch my shows. I was on a high for a week when he was present in all the shows for a week in a row. When he was on tour with us, he was at every show along with Andre. And the fans loved him, running for him whenever he passed by to get to his seat.

I just love it when I get a glimpse of him in the audience or at the side of the stage, watching me perform. It makes the butterflies in my stomach go on a rampage, especially that one time when I caught him waving his phone flashlight during Secret Love Song. It was the cutest thing ever because he was standing out, since he was the only one doing that in the private box, with only him and Andre on it. I couldn't help but look at Jesy as the blush crept to my face, a smile spreading across my face like a little schoolgirl in love.

Another reason why I love having him around on tour is having to spend a lot of time with him. We get to explore the cities whenever we have free time, visiting some cool tourist spots and trying out the food. In general, I just love sharing these amazing moments with him. 

"Happy birthday, again." I said, draping my arm over him, engulfing him a tight hug. "I'm sorry if my personal greeting came a day late." I said, a tinge of guilt dawning in on me. I was away yesterday, doing some promo and I wasn't able to spend his actual birthday with him. I mean, I did call him yesterday, and basically screamed at him a loud 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' but I still a bit down, I wasn't there for him. I just arrived a few hours ago and I immediately came in bed with him, to surprise him when he wakes up.