TaeKookGi pt. 2

Yoongi's POV
Just like that I had their cute little bodies hurrying to fulfill all the demands I'd give them. For the most part anyways. Jungkook? That cute little boy is practically afraid of me. He gulps every time I would give him a dirty glance. Taehyung? He likes to be stubborn. But a few threats throw him back in line. It's as easy as that. At this moment they were my cute little slaves. "Taehyung. Would you be a dear and grab me the cuffs from under my bed. Also I feel a bit lazy today." I chuckle in amusement as he stares at me blankly, "Cuff Jungkook to the bed and do love his clothes. I want to see his cute little blushy face when I get to look at his bare body." Jungkook made a small whimpering sound that aided to my pleasure. Just to see them like this. After a long time of staring Taehyung looked at me, "N-No." He gulped softly and looked at me. I growled getting closer to his face, "You say that like I give you a choice...."

Jungkook's POV.
I saw Taehyung sigh before turning around and looking at me, "Lift your arms up." Taehyung ran his hands through his hair. I pouted and whined, "Hyung I don't want to~" I whined and balled up my fists. He looked at me sternly, "Just do it." I did so as he
took my shirt off. That followed with my pants, sock and underwear. He then grabbed the cuffs and cuffed me to the bed. I put on my legs and whimpered more. This was making me hard and a little nervous. Yoongi notice me hiding my private area and harshly pulled on my collar. I yelled in response. He looked at me closely, "Put your legs down so I can see you." He commanded as I did what he asked. Yoongi looked over at Taehyung and smirked,  "Tease his dick with just your fingers." Yoongi chuckled softly and Taehyung climbed close to me, tapping the head on my privates with his finger tip in a rythmatic motion. Tap... tap... tap... tap... It drove me crazy as I shook and twitched. I whined as dragged his finger all the way across my shaft, "Ahaaa~ahh~" I pulled at my restraints harshly. I got a glance at him. He was smirking and seemingly enjoying it. I whimpered ad Yoongi watching intently. He them makes another command after grabbing lube from his bedside table and tossing it to taehyung, "Fuck him." He says bluntly. My eyes widen.

Taehyung's POV
I chuckled softly the bluntness in his voice almost making me laugh. Though I had no problem with his request. I rolled my eyes and used the lube over his... surprisingly tight... tight hole. Shut up Tae. I ran one of my fingers through him hole making him whimper. I don't think he's ever done this before. I eventually fit three and then strip down to nothing. I put lube on my already hard dick and slowly enter him. His toes curl up and his nose wrinkles as I push fully into him. He moans out as I start to thrust. Meanwhile Yoongi take the bottle of lube from me. I continue to thrust into Jungkook as he comes up behind me and puts lube on his fingers. He puts them into me making me groan softly. That make me slow down my thrusts to a stop. He starts to thrust his fingers and I run my nails down Jungkooks back. Yoongi laughs softly and puts himself inside of me. "Did I tell you to stop?" Yoongi commented as I thruster into Jungkook again, Yoongi still inside me. I moan loudly and pull Jungkook's hair. Yoongi groans in my ear behind me. "I-I have to cum~" I manage to hear Jungkook whimper out, "Wait for us." Yoongi says groaning. Jungkook hold it in for a few more seconds, then cums hard all I've his and and chest. I moaned and groaned continuing his thrusting back and forth. My mind became numb, "Ah~ F- Fuck yeah ah!~" I yell out as Yoongi groans. I cum into Jungkook and  Yoongi cums into Me. I can feel a warm sensation tingling through my tummy. We all silently pant as Yoongi silently kisses both of our cheeks, untieing jungkook, "My boys. Im so proud. Thank you." Yoongi ruffles our hair, "Now go get a shower. You both look like a mess." I chuckle and run to the shower with Jungkook after taking our collars and leashes off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
There it is. I hope you are happy dirty children. I'm kinda proud of this one. 😁