Yoonseok (Jhope X Suga)

A/N

This one is requested by: @septiplierdotcom
So I hope you enjoy this. The story will be explained throughout 😘thx for the request. Feel free to ask more!

Hoseok's POV

Im in my least favorite class in the world. *sigh* gym class. And what's even better??? Dodgeball! Of course dodgeball is today! Im usually grabbing all of my friends which also aren't the best at it. But I wouldn't dare to go near Yoongi and his 'friends'. If he can call them that. There more like minions that follow him around. I got dressed in the locker room, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Yoongi staring at my with a smirk. What was he planning this time? I was the last one out of the locker room as I stepped out into the giant gym. I went to my side where all of my friends were and braced myself. The whistle blew and coach Namjoon walked out into the hall. Leaving us alone. My team was dominated. First Jin, Then Jimin, and a few other guys on my team. That left me. "Well, well, well" Yoongi stared at me still smirking. Jin managed to get most of the others out on his team leaving him. "I think its obvious who the victorious person is here! I mean, you dont stand a chance. You cut it close though!" He winked at me, I hated that. He picked up a ball and I blocked my face. He threw and... He missed? Wait, Min Yoongi missed? I looked up and smiled. That was the only ball left on his side. I cautiously picked up the ball on my side and thew it. I had hit his foot. We won! The bell rang and my friends came over to cheer me on. I looked over and saw Yoongi slowly walking into the locker room. I was satisfied...

Yoongi's POV

I went in into the locker room, flustered at what had happened. I missed Hoseok! How the hell! Meanwhile, after I had gotten done changing, Jin came over to me. "Hoseok schooled you Yoongi! Watch out for Hoseok woo!" Jimin and Jin high fived and walked out off the locker room. It was just me and Hoseok left. I could see the panic on his face to leave. "Oh you don't think your getting off the hook that easily do you!" He started running but I stopped him by slamming him into the Lockers. "I-I have to get to class..." He said up against the wall. I got his face closer to mine, which really build up unintentional sexual tension. He was blushing like crazy. "Please, just let me get to my next class." I chucked and starred at him deeply, "Not until I get what I want..." I slowly slid both of my hands up his sides. I could see him gulp. That made me smirk, "Are you afraid of me? Come on Hoseok we've gone to the same school for 2 years now." I went down and whispered in his ear and firmly grabbed his wrist, "And your still a virgin I bet..." My fingers slowly crept up his shirt "Just... Like... Me." I wasn't planning to do any of this but Hoseok was always getting my attention. He stared at me and just didn't say a word. I gave him a soft peck on the lips. He gasped, and not long after that he pulled me into a longer kiss and he let me explore his mouth. I started getting touchy and palming at his pants. He groaned and smiled. As I was palming at his member, the bulge grew bigger. "Need some help with that Hoseok." He nodded and I went down to undo his pants. "Wait! What are we doing were in school!" He looked stressed, like he'd never been tardy in his entire life. I put my finger up to his lips. "All the locker room doors are locked. We have time..."

Hoseok's POV

He took his fingers off his lips and trailed them to my pants. He pulled them of along with my tight black boxers. I growled at the air hitting my member. He took it all in his mouth. I gasped and moaned loudly, "Ahh-mmm aghhh!" He started bobbing his head up and down looking at me. "Ahh ahhhh!" I groaned and I came a lot. He stood up and lied me on the floor, undoing his belt...

Yoongi's POV

I took off my pants and put Hoseok's legs over my shoulders. "Please go slow.." He looked at me and I felt a bit bad. I think he was doing this for me. "Are you sure you want this?" His eyes were squinted and he nodded. I steadily pushed my member inside of him. He whined loudly as I groaned in pleasure. "Are you ok?" He just moaned in response. I kept going faster as he let out high pitched moans...

Hoseok's POV

Its been about 10 minutes. Min Yoongi felt so good. That's something I never thought I would say... I was moaning the whole time. Mostly his name. "Min! Min Yoongi ahh!" I came all over my chest. But he still kept going and I moaned louder. Finally, His thrusts got sloppier and I felt his warm cum inside of me. He groaned loudly and I heard the door open."Shit!" I started panicking. We were gonna get caught. "Get in the showers!" Yoongi yelled. I got into the shower with him and we showered until coach, Namjoon, was gone. "I love you Yoongi." I lied my head against his chest, "I love you too Hoseok~."

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this. I enjoyed writing it XD. The 2nd part of Namjin is coming out sooon!! As for now, im ouut!