Jimin X Reader

Type: Fluff

Hello, I really enjoyed this last time sooo I went for another  go! Remember to vote if you like what you see, and remember to add it to your library! I will update quite often. Anyway lets get into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your boyfriend, Jimin, were laying in bed. He had gotten home about 3 months ago and he seemed... Different. He was so quiet these last few months and paid no attention to you. You started getting worried as you nudged his shoulder. You knew he wasn't sleeping, but he pretended he was. "Opppaaaaa!" No response. "Oppa!!" Again, no response. "Dont make me do it Jiminie!" You smirked and grabbed his sides as you started tickling him. He giggles loudly, "Haha gotcha!" He looked at you still laughing and decided to make a joke, "Hey! Stahb It." He was imitating  'Mama Jin'. "Hahaha really Jimin!" You laughed harder then he did. He both stopped laughing and sighed, "So, whats wrong with my baby?", He sighed. "Well Y/N do you ever feel your not good enough. Im kinda feeling like i don't belong to BTS. Even though being part of that means everything to me, I cant seem to get of my mind the thought of me not belonging." You stared at him with a worried look, "Jiminie, your amazing!" you lifted his chin, "They need you Jimin, Your only the most good looking out there. An amazing singer and dancer. You have so much potential!" He laughed and mumbled under his breath, "Obviously Im not as hot as the golden makanae. And J-Hope has an amazing personality..." He started trailing off talking about the others personalities. "But I do have the BEST HAIR EVER!" He yelled. You laughed loudly and slapped him playfully. "You do have the best hair!" He still looked a bit depressed. "I lobe you so much Jiminie, I want you to know that ok?" you smilied slightly. "Thank you Y/N, Ill try to get these things off my mind. I love you too oppa." He kissed you on the forehead. "Goodnight, your a sweet amazing girlfriend to have. I love you to death." He lied down, eventually falling asleep. You stroked his hair and hugged his back as he slept. You also fell asleep after humming Blood, Sweat, and Tears to yourself.

A/N

Sorry this one was so short, I feel a bit lazy today. I love you all though. And thank you too the people who support the fluffs and smuts. Ill follow you back when you follow me.

433 words