Namjin (Namjoon X SeokJin) Part 1

Type: Smut

A/N

This on might be super kinky considering the fact that Namjin is my otp rn. But next up is either a Jin X reader or a Namjoon X Reader but they will both cum eventually. Haha... Get it... Cuz......
Kill me XD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP...
I awoke to a lively Jin yelling 'beep' into my ear. I turned my head to the other side and covered my head with a pillow, "What the hell! Are you serious!?", I stared at my phone at its lowest brightness. 7AM, why! "Come on Namjoon, get up! You'll be happy when you do!" You groaned "Hell no! Its so early!" Jin stared at me and smirked, "Fine, Ill just eat these pancakes by myself then *sigh*..." "PANCAKES!" I pushed Jin of the way and ran to the kitchen in my socks, sliding across the floor. "You make THE BEST cinnamon pancakes! No other roommate I've had makes pancakes as food as yours." Jin smirked and watched me eat my pancakes, smiling like an idiot...

Jin's POV

I watched Namjoon eat his pancakes. I put extra vanilla in them, just the way he liked it. He had always loved my cooking and I've cooked for him all the time, its like he's my son. He's so hot and adorable at the same. Haha, I need to get these thoughts outta my head, I was staring at the wall when his voice. He was waving his hand in my face, "Hello! Earth to Jin!" I snapped out if it, "Yeah Namjoon?" Can you pass the syrup?" "oh! Sure." I passed the syrup to him that he poured on his pancakes...

Namjoon's POV

I poured the syrup onto my pancakes and slightly frowned. I mumbled under my breath, " I would pour this syrup all over you body right now...." Jin looked at me, "what?" I glanced over wide eyed and shook my head "Nothin'". He stood there a bit confused and shook his head. Just then, an Idea popped into my head. "Hey Jin! Lets play some bored games! If I looses then I have to kiss you. If you  loose, then you'll have to leave the rest of the Bangtan Boys be in charge of chores.

Jin's POV

I couldn't loose this. At this point I had been accustomed to being in charge and I wast giving that up now. "Your on!" We played games, best 2-3. I won every round. That was extremely suspicious knowing how good Namjoon was at chess. "Shit." he said and he smirked. "Well now I have to kiss you..." I had forgotten all about that after he said they would be in charge of chores. "Wait, wait, wait! I forgot about that! Namjo-" By this point I was cut off by his lips hitting mine. We kissed for an unusual amount of time. Heck, it was already unusual in the first place. I pulled away, trying to warn him the other were right next to us. "Namjoon please! What are you doing! This bed is right along the wall of Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jimin's room. Seriously Namjoon' please..."

Namjoon's POV

"Jin, just this once. I know you claim your not gay, but you've never tried this." He shook his head, "I never really planed too!" He panicked for some reason and was very sweaty, "Don't worry about it. Please Jin just once. Just now." Jin nodded his head in approval. "Why are you so sweaty hyung?" He looked me and slightly smiled, "To be honest I have a raging boner right now." I looked at his surprised at what came out of the innocent hyung, Jin. I raised my eyebrow at him, "Hyung! What's with this dirty side of yours~! Are you trying to appeal to me Jin?" I grabbed a small pink collar that sayed 'Pink Prince' on it. Before putting that on I lied it on my desk and started licking Jin's Neck...

Jin's POV

I moaned each time he went over my sweet spot, letting him know where it was and sucking on it hard. I arched my back when he sucked on it. It felt so amazing. I wanted him to stop, but at the same time I wanted to enjoy the moment. "O-oppa!", I whispered loudly to myself. He stopped and put a pink collar on me. It had a few spikes on it. He kept on crawling his hands up my shirt until he got to the collar, then pulled my shirt off. He then pushed me up against the wall, running his hands through my hair. He bit his lip and just stared at me. "What?", I asked. He just kept staring and finally, "Your so fucking beautiful." My eyes widened and I look at him, " then you must be blind..." I looked down. He actually looked a bit mad at me. "Don't ever say that!" He then pulled me by my collar to his bed, which was a lot bigger then mine. I always wanted his bed. "Your taking a really long time. Just do what you need to do!" I flinched after that, thinking he would be mad but he was surprisingly calm. "Oh no, Ill take my time and enjoy this~.You should to princess so shhhh~..." He trailed his hand stomach to my bulge and started rubbing. While his other hand was undoing my belt. "I bet you like that don't you hyung? You don't want me to speed up not to get it over with but just so you can have me quicker?~" It was like he was reading my mind, I hated that. I whined. "Ill take that as a yes?~" I nodded slowly. Then he quickly pulled my pants all the way down to my ankles and ripped them off. He pulled down my boxers with both of his hands. He grabbed my member fast and started pumping. I gasped at this, not expecting him to do that. "ahhh-ah Namjoon!" I threw my head back in pleasure...

A/N

Ill finish this later ya dirty sinners. Buuut thats how i am soo you are all my children. 😘

1031 words