welcome back

Chapter (13)

Serine shout “ Murat stop , I will come I have to face it and give them their punishment .” Murat stop in the last second he felt happy when Serine didn't give up and going to face them . “ that is Serine who I know always do the right thing and strong come lets go .” “ I don’t have any thing to wear how I can go like this ?” Serine asked . “ we will pass by your house and bring cloth for you so you could stay with us until you recover , but until we go your home you have to go with this cloth on you .” Serine looked at herself she was little funny . “ I think my brother couple t shirt looks great on you .” “ that is really hilarious I never get out of home by this look before .” Serine said “ I have some thing belong to you .” Murat give Serine her bag . Serine was looking at it trying not to hold it but she have to open it to make sure that her engagement ring still inside if she lost it it will be her end on Aydin s hands most of Serine things were lost but the ring was there . Murat and Serine went out to make their way to Serine s home . Serine was scared she was looking around herself each second . “ Stop this Serine don’t be afraid I amwith you nothing will hurt you because you are with me I cant see you like this , I cant let anything harm you , you are my life without you my life is meaning less .” Murat said from his anger to see Serine like this he is hurting from inside as long she is paining . Murat hold Serine hand in his hand “ I told you that I never let any thing harm you even I have to hold your hand in mine to feel more safe .” Serine got shocked and tried to pull her hand back from Murat s hand but he hold her hand well as she couldn't pull it back . They got in the car and in their way to Serine s home some thoughts were in Serine s head “ why he do this to me? … dose he love me again? … even if he love me again it is no sense to say that I am his life and there is nothing between us except friend bond . I wish to feel that feeling again from 10 years when I saw you for the first time . I wish I know if I can love again or not I cant know my self since you entered my life again and my life has changed even I don’t know if it is for butter or not the only thing I know that I like your appearance in my life again and I like begin with you .” on the other hand Murat who was thinking of what he say “ I know I shouldn't say what I have said but I cant hide my love any more this true Serine I love you and it is not no sense that you are my life because you are my life .”

Serine and Murat arrived at Serine s house . “ Murat I will go and change my cloth can you wait here . ?” Serine said . “ No I cant wait here I must make sure that you brought enough cloth for your staying with us until you recover this was an order from mam to me you have to obey no exit now.” Serine came out of the car and Murat followed her . Serine went and opened a bag and take cloth out of the cupboard and put it on the bag . “ Do you need any help ?” Murat asked . “ no thank you can sit while I finish and there is iced coffee on the fridge you can help your self and take as you want .” Serine said . Murat went and bring 2 iced coffee one for him and other for Serine . Serine still putting cloth in her bag he went and watched photos she hanged them on the wall . One of the photos of Serine when she was on second year of middle school . Murat stopped and looked at it he looked at Serine smile how was it beautiful and to her beautiful eyes which let him fall in love with her from the day they met until that day . “ Murat I finished lets go .” Serine said . “ Okay give me your bag I will take it to the car .”

Murat went to the car and put the bag followed by Serine who wore formal for her court and trying to get strength for standing in front of the criminal and to confess of what had happened to her . “ lets go are you good do you feel unwell ?” Murat asked . “ No I am good lets go before I lose my courage .” Murat and Serine went to the court Serine sat down while Murat was standing beside her . Serine was anxious . Serine saw the criminals entering the hall she felt ill and want to throw up . They were calling Serine name to enter the hall for the trail . Serine looked to Murat . Murat nodded his head to Serine and he was trying to give Serine strength for fighting the pain inside her self . Serine stood up and walked . “ Serine I am with you don’t worry I am here beside you .” Murat said . Serine sat down in the hall looking in the floor . The Judge called for Serine to confess in front of him about what had happened to her . Serine stood up in front of the Judge and had the courage and prevented her tears from falling down .Serine begin in telling them what had happened to her and the trail ended with the imprisonment of the defendants sentenced to hard . Serine got out of the hall while the criminals get out of the hall and looked at Serine . Serine couldn't be strong and her tears rolled on her face and she was going to sat on the floor her feet couldn't hold her anymore . Murat run to her before she sat down and hold her by her arm and hugged her strongly and patted on her back “ it all end now Serine every thing end it was only nightmare for you and end .” Serine cried heavily .Murat was hugging her wishing she stop crying but she didn't stop . Murat hold her by her face and wiped her tears “ My princess Serine will stop crying and my princess Serine will smile now right .”