attraction

Chapter (2

Serine stared her first year in the middleschool she was freshman girl. As always she was loved by her teacher and she had high marks as always. 

In this time every girl in her age talked about thire boyfriend. When her friends asked her why doesn't she have   boyfriend? Serine said "because the boys are child now and which level me and him will reach, there isn’t a boy look handsome and decent these days and I sometimes don’t believe in love"

Her friends were amazed how she can live without believing in love??!! They asked her "if you find a boy now and he is handsome and decent what will you do?" Serine said "I don’t know what I will do if I found that he is the one for me I may not leave him and I can't say how long I will be holding in him I said it I don’t believe sometime in love and all what you are asking me things depend on love so that what I will discover it in adventure for love." She doesn’t know that she is going to love and have the pain of love. Her friends from that day called her freak

And they thought that she is going to marryin ordinary way and have an ordinary life as most of girl. They don’t know what the future had been hiding for her. One day a boy comes to talk to her that boy called Loris. That boy she heard about him he was the opposite of her in everything. She knew him well because he was a joker. He was having two of her friend on relationship as their boy friend without their knowing. She let him talk …talk until she embarrassed him between all the boys. she refused him and let him feel shame. She found later that the Loris had a beat with boys on her that he will make her his girlfriend but he lost the beat with good payment for his friend. From that day when Loris met Serine by chance he never looks at her he always looks at the floor. In the same day she embarrassed Loris. She saw a boy standing on opposite sidewalk to her with his friend she didn’t see him many times this year as the other boys he looked so handsome and decent she didn’t know anything about him. Days past as she forget about him and Loris. The first year of middle school begin to finish and surprises begin in happening while she was talking to her teacher suddenly the teacher left her and went to finish boys fight when she look she saw the boy that she had attention on him onetime and she didn’t talk but she was wondered why he got on fight ? The final exams begun and she forget about him for the second time. On the last day of exams her bus got  broken and her teacher told her to wait her school is going to solve the problem then after 5 minute the teacher is back how fast Serine was surprised but her guess was wrong. The teacher told her that she is looking for someone because the bus moved early and no one will get on it except that someone then Serine said "OK it is not a problem " her friend called for her to say goodbye for the last time when she turned for the teacher she told her that’s the someone who will get with us on the bus it was the boy" oh no " Serine said inside herself she didn’t know what to do she looked at the floor for one hour as he did too and other wonders on her head came too  "why did that boy going back home and not hanging with his friend on the last day?? And why he doesn't walk away to his friends than just standing like me??! !"

With this all wonders on her head the first year of middle school finish and no one know what will happen between them are they going to be lovers of the year???!!