Graduation party

( Chapter (4

years past ….past Serine and Murat never met since the day they broke up even they didn’t hear any news about each other .Finley the graduation year came she was on the top as always but now she was on the top of both girls and boys. She had really high score in her exams no one got it before. On the last weeks on school her teacher called her out . “Serine you will be responsible for the graduation speech” teacher said. Serine replayed”teacher I don’t want to be in charge of this please find someone ales” “No, you are the one you can do it “ teacher said .”but ..teacher “ Serine said “No but it is the end no more word I need the speech soon OK “ teacher said . “OK teacher “ Serine said. She was refusing this position because she didn’t want to attend this party but she did what she was asked to do and give the speech to her teacher“fantastic really I know you could do it you are the one”. Serine was thinking of way that she could let the speech said and in the same time she is not attending the party . Suddenly”i got it”she shout it. She brought her camera and begin to roll the school up and down and taking a lot of photos . One boy a friend of Murat was standing in the teacher room when Serine gave the speech to the teacher and asked her to practice it well as she is going to say it .That friend was Murat best friend and he knew how much he love Serine and how he is sad since they broke up and how much he want see her and told her how much he love her . After he came out of the room he run away to Murat who was watching his friend playing and thinking of Serine. He always had hope to see Serine again as they go to same school but his hope has gone. They have to enter the university and he cant know which university she is going and if he ask no one tell him anything as always when he ask about her after the broke up they never reply him and he thought that he will never meet her again even after graduation no one will know about her . The most question come on his head what should I do ?? this was the most pain he has he thought that he lost her forever after ,and regret for his fear and did not go and talked to her . His friend came shouting loudly calling for him “Murat...Murat” “what?? Why are you shouting I can hear”Murat said . “I have a fantastic news Serine is going to say the graduation speech”his friend said . “really ..really I know she could do it “Murat replayed excitedly. Then Murat run to play with his friend he was playing and laughing like if his soul was dancing . His friend was happy for him he never see him with all this happiness before. Serine made her way back to home her mum Anna bought a beautiful dress for her graduation party but Serine told her that she is not going to attend the party . “but how ?you are responsible for the graduation speech .”her mam Anna asked. “do not worry it is my problem and I will solve it I have to go I have a lot of work before moving to the University.”Serine replayed so fast .Her Mama asked her”Serine but why you are not going tell me you are so wired .”but Serine moved and didn’t answer as she was on harry .Serine enter her room and stayed for long time and then she was busy with collecting her luggage for the University and the last day of school life came the graduation party it was healed on 4 stars hotel . Boys and girls came on wearing the best clothes girls wearing fashion dress and having a good look with there graduation jackets while boys were wearing a beautiful suites with their graduation jacket on there hands . Murat was at the party he was so handsome and beautiful as always but this time he was so attractive and charming because of his smile and his brightening eyes that was looking only for Serine even when the most desirable girls standing in front of him and talking to him he just embarrassed them and go away trying to find Serine. Serine called one of her friend who was attending the party that day and asked her to meet her out of the hotel in hidden place so no one can see them .She gave her a CD”Please take this to the teacher and let him play it when it is the time for the speech even if I was late OK I have a plane but I must go now and change ,please don’t forget”Serine said“OK don’t worry go now and don’t be late”her friend replayed . Her friend went the teacher and told the teacher what she told her . The teacher was wondered what she will do ?. Murat was waiting happily and he was thinking why she is so late ?but he wasn’t hopeless because any way she have to come or the party will be disaster how it well be a graduation party without a graduation speech?.Every body was enjoying the party and suddenly the light were out that mean the speech is going to be said and every body have to listen but everybody was surprised a photos about school and them begun in showing in data show and the speech was told but Serine wasn’t there and when the speech finish the light was back every one was touche by the speech and some girls were crying ,Serine s idea was recording the speech by her voice and to match every word she say by photo and then showed it in movie . The party was going so well while Serine was on sitting on the school outer satires and eating wonk chocolate the one that she didn’t eat it from the day Murat left her alone . This chocolate represent pain in her eye because of one memory with this chocolate to Murat . That one day she was hungry and her teacher give her 5 minutes to buy and come back but the teacher was joking even she knew but she was still running. She went and took one without looking and Murat was hungry and on hurry too and he pick the same chocolate that Serine pick it too two in the same time and they look at each other and begun in laughing and Murat left the chocolate for her and she begun in running and then when she was sitting on the bus and going to eat the chocolate she looked out of the window and saw him smiling and eating the chocolate and looked at her in lovely way she got shay and her cheeks got red and looked at the floor .When she looked at the chocolate she remember all of this and started crying the pain in her heart hasn’t gone every time she sees the school bus station her heart got on fire she still love him and could not forget him but she was afraid that she love him and he may not now , she was afraid of the pain of love and losing . The other hand Murat when he did not see Serine on the party he got hopeless it was his only last chance to see her and tell her every thing he left the party and went to the garden hotel and he was going to cry. His best friend asked all the boys about him where did he go they told him to see Murat in the garden a big possible he is there. He went there and found him and felt his pain and could not hide the secret anymore why they prevent him from going and talking to Serine that he love her in the second year in middle school. He told him all what happened Murat got made when he told him all thing and begun in fighting him and hitting him until people part them and the only word that he said for him“you are not my friend any more how could do this to me do y... do you know how much pain I have been felling all this years do you know how many time I blamed my self ?? you really have to feel shame .“ Murat begun in running don’t know where to go or what to do ??he only wanted to find Serine anyway ..

Serine stand up and looked one last look at the building she remember all the laugh and tears even the hard time she looked one last look at all her school life from primary to the graduation all the hard life lessons she had their and will never forget it . Serine moved away never looking back she decided this chapter of her life is closed and she is had to start a new chapter of life.