He sighed and then spoke "How she doing?"

"As expected, I convinced her to come to the Trap with me but she said she'd only go if you tag along." She told him.

"Shit I'm down." He said. "We have to figure out what the fuck happened that night."

"Yeah agreed." Ashley said.

"Y'all want me to come get y'all or y'all want to meet up?" Artist asked.

"You can just come get us neither of us slept last night so I don't think we want to drive." She said.

"Damn ain't nobody sleep last night we were all just chilling in the living room watching tv." He said.

"We gotta figure this out. They gotta pay." She told him.

"I know baby girl we going to. They not getting away with this shit." He said.

"Okay." She sighed heavily I knew she wanted to cry because shit I did too but David wouldn't of wanted us crying and we both know that.

"I'll be there in like 10 minutes sis." He said.

"Alright." She said and they hung up.

"This shit is so fucked up." She mumbled to her self.

I couldn't help the tears that pooled in my eyes. Ashley walked over and hugged me. My heart is hurting so bad right now. I haven't felt like this since my mom died.

Artist-

"Where you going?" Ella asked as she walked in the room while I got dressed.

"To get Ash And B." I told her walking over and kissing her lips.

"Where they at?" She asked kissing me back.

"B went to Dave's house yesterday and Ashely found her there this morning." I told her and she nodded relieved.

"I figured she'd probably be there I'm glad she found her." She said sitting on the bed and rubbing her stomach.

I smiled and went into the closet to grab a pair of black timbs.

When I came out Ella was crying and talking to the baby quietly.

"Ugh your Uncle would've spoiled you." She whispered wiping her face.

He really would've. Dave loved kids that how I knew losing his son with B really fucked his head up. We talked about it a few times. He was in love with having a son especially by her the girl he was in love with and everything got snatched from him at the same time, B, his mom, and his son.

"I'm sorry." Ella said noticing me standing there.

"It's okay baby. It's okay to cry." I told her and hugged her kissing her lips.

She sighed and leaned into me wrapping her arms around me.

"I miss him. We didn't even get to say bye." She said crying into my shoulder.

I rubbed her back. The more I knew my girl and sisters were hurting the more I wanted to cause a path of destruction through the city, somebody has to die tonight.

"You can go ahead and get them baby I'm fine." She said kissing my cheek.

"You sure?" I asked looking at her.

She gave me a slight smile and nodded.

"Yeah I'm okay." She told me.

"Okay babe I will be back soon." I told her and kissed her.

"I love you." She told me.

"I love you too." I replied.

I left out the room and grabbed my keys from the kitchen so I could head out.

I honked when I got to Dave's house and B and Ashley came out.

B ran to the car and opened my door hugging me.

"Hey sister." I said hugging her back.

She smiled and we pulled away Ash sat in the back so B sat upfront.

"How's Don?" B asked me once we got on the road.

"Shit him and Selena just been in the room he hasn't said shit since the hospital." I told her.

She just nodded and sighed.

"Y'all have any idea who could've did this?" Ashely asked.

I shrugged. "No body came to mind right away usually we would've at least had a slight idea but we not at the point with any other niggas out here. Only people who came to mind were the niggas who was friends with Nano but Rock talked to some people and they definitely didn't do it. So now we back to trying to figure it out."  I told them.

Bianca just stayed quiet and looked out the window then it looked like something clicked in her head.

"What?" I asked her.

"What about Cam and his niggas?" She said.

"But why would they..."

"Remember at dinner? Ashely beat Jayla ass and you beat his ass what if he came looking for you but it was Dave and Hakeem instead."

"Damn that's a possibility but you know how Cam is he wouldn't of came with guns first he would've been wanting to throw hands."

"Yeah you right." She nodded sighing.

"Plus no matter what I know he wouldn't do nothing like that. He would never do that to you B. That nigga might be a lot of things but I know he ain't do this." I said.

Ashley agreed. "Jayla is still a factor though. She knows people and I know she'd be the type to do this and not think especially being mad at all of us the way she is and the fact that I beat her ass."

"Oh definitely I don't put shit past that hoe." I nodded.

We finally pulled up to the trap nobody been here since what happened we closed it and opened another one on the tip of Jersey for now.

B sighed deeply and looked like she said a prayer before getting out.

I walked over and grabbed her hand giving it a squeeze and she gave me a slight smile.

Before we could walk in we heard Ashley scream behind us. As sooo as we looked back she was being dragged into a black Tahoe before I could reach for my gun somebody snatched Bianca right out of my grip and somebody pistol whipped me knocking me out.