Death

Sunday I just hung out with Ash. We kissed here and there but nothing to serious. My father tried to contact me but I just ignored all his calls and texts. Today was Monday and it was time for school. See the thing is my father is the principle and I have to face all my new friends. 

"Ash, hurry up!" I screamed up the stairs. "We are going to be late!" Mrs. Ketchum already let because teachers have to get there early. 

"Calm down, Sere." Ash made his way down the stairs, fumbling with his school tie. 

"Let me." I walk over to him and start tying his tie for him. 

"Thank you." He give me a quick peck on the lips. 

We head out of the house and get into his car and drive off to school. His friends were waiting at a small table for him. 

"Hey Ashy." Gary is the first to greet him. "And Serena." He cocked an eyebrow at Ash.

"Serena!" Dawn ran up to me and hugged me. 

"Um... hi?" I stiffened at the hug. 

"The girls are all over here." She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a different table. 

"Dawn, don't just take her away from me!" Ash whined. I let out a small laugh.

"Sorry but no kissing this morning for you to." Dawn called back to him. My face went bright red. 

We sat down with the other girls and they instantly started talking about a new party that was happening. I zoned out and was now thinking over what happened this weekend. 

1. Ash and I both confessed that we like each other.

2. Ash found out about my cutting.

3. Ash found out about my father.

4. I lied to my father again.

5. I asked Calem to come over for dinner.

6. Ash came over.

7. My father found Ash and I making-out. Ash also had his manhood out. 

8. I almost forgot, I told Calem I would anything as long as he came over for dinner.

9. My father beat me up in front of Ash.

10. Ash took me away from my house.

11. Ash's mom found out about my home life.

Shit.

"Hey, baby." Someone whispered into my ear. I turn around to see Calem.

"What do you want?" I glare at him.

"Hey do you not remember what happened Saturday?" He purred into my ear. This guy is creepy as shit. "I showed up and all I found was your father's drunk ass. You owe me." 

"Fine but can't we talk about this later?" I turn back around to see all the girls looking at me. 

"Nope, you're coming with me." He grabbed my wrist and start to pull me away from the table. 

"I will see you all later." I say before I get to far away from the table. 

He pulls me through the school and towards the main office. Fuck.

"Calem, just tell me what you want."

"Just shut up. Your father wants to see you first." He growled. 

"Please, don't make me go see him." I tried getting out of his grip but his hand tightened more around my wrist. I will have a small bruise there, again. 

"Bitch, stop moving so much." 

We reached the office and my father was there smirking. He grabbed me from Calem and basically threw me into his office. He locked the door behind us. 

I am dead.