Father Meets Ash

I pull up into my drive way and I see a random car. I slowly get up and look at the simple ford sitting in the drive way. It can't be my father's cause he hates fords and I have my jeep. I do up to the the door and unlock it.

"Father! I'm home!" I scream into the house. I heard some noise coming from his study and I slowly make my way that way. "Father!" I scream so he hears me.

"Serena! What do you want?!" My father walks out of his study to face me. I look down at my feet not wanting to even look at him.

"I was just coming to tell you I was home, Sir." I head him chuckle a little.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"I went out to study for a bit for school." He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"I never told you you could leave this house." His hands squeezed my bottom jaw.

"Sir, when I left I didn't think you would be up." He seamed to study my face.

"Did you put on any make-up today?" He studied my face as I tried to remember if I did.

"Y-yes, Sir." I stutter out of fear. "I always do."

"Then why is you lip stick smudged." His hand tightened even more making me wince in pain.

Shoot I forgot about my lip stick.

"No reason, Sir" I try not to look him in the eye.

"Who where you with?" Was his second question.

"A f-friend." 

"What friend?" He growled. Shoot what person does he like me hanging around?

"Calem" I quickly say. He just nods and lets me go.

"That is the only person I want you hanging around. How about you invite him over for dinner." My father turned and started walking back to his study.

"Y-yes, Sir." I quickly scamper up to my room. 

As I enter my room I take my phone off and turn it off silent. Rings and ding erupt from the phone. I see they are all from Ash. I quickly mute him and pull up Calem's contract. 

Serena: Hey, my father was wondering if you wanted to come have dinner.

I put my phone on my night stand and go and lay down in bed. Tears escape from my eyes. The scenes from this morning play out in my head. Why did he have to see them? What will he do now? 

My phone went off and I looked over to see a billion texts from Ash and one from Calem. 

Calem: Yeah I would love to come over. As long as I can get something in return.

I quickly responded. 

Serena: And what is that something?

Calem: How about you agree first.

Serena: You asshole! You know I am only doing this because of my father!

He was really pissing me off.

I get out of bed and head downstairs with my phone in hand. I start walking to my father's study. When I get there I hear whispers from inside. I knock on the big wooden door and I hear scampering from inside. The door opened up to show my father glaring at me.

"What?!" He snarled.

"I... I just came to see how badly you wanted Calem to come over." I look past him to see a girl trying to hide. So this is who the car belongs to.