042

Alec a pretty boy lol and

Izzy is rocking that red dress in this episode. damnn. Can't help that Izzy brings out the gay in me.

______________________________

As soon as Everest come out from the portal Magnus had created, he could feel the temperature change instantly. "Ragnor's house is just across these fields," Magnus spoke.  

"Let's make this quick," Jace said walking ahead. Almost as if he was avoiding an awkward situation. "We'll talk to Ragnor, then Portal him back to the Institute before anyone knows we're gone." Everest heard him say from in front of him.  

"Alright then," Everest said clapping him on the shoulder before walking ahead of him 

"So...brothers and sister, huh?" Magnus said. Everest rolled his eyes. He knew Magnus wasn't about to pass up a  conversation like that even if it made the air tenser then it had originally been. 

"Great conversation piece, Magnus," Everest commented. 

"I don't want to talk about," Jace responded. Everest turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"What, so we're just gonna be work buddies now?" Clary asked. "All about the mission, totally ignore the huge bomb that just dropped on us." 

"Yeah, sounds like a plan," Jace responded. Clary sighed in anger. 

"What do you want me to say, Clary? That I was attracted to my sister?" Jace argued. 

"Point of fact. Brothers and sisters are often attracted to each other. I once knew this one couple in ancient Egypt..." Magnus said before Everest interrupted. 

"Not now, okay," He said. Magnus looked at him before nodding. 

"Maybe this will all make sense when we wake up Jocelyn," Magnus suggested.  "Since she is Jace's mother as well, perhaps..."

Everest turned when he felt a face movement to his side. "Don't say that again," Jace threatened pointing a finger at Magnus. "Maryse is my mother."

"At best, Jocelyn is the women who abandoned me," Jace continued. 

"That is not true," Everest said walking up to them. He looked at Jace. "Our mother would never abandon her son. She thought you were dead." 

Jace looked at him in anger. "Maybe she just didn't want me," he stated.  

"You don't even know her, Jace," Everest argued back. 

"That's right, Everest. Do you?" 

"Yeah, I do," Everest told him. "I know the kind of mother she is because she raised me. That's all I need to know when it comes to the fact that she wouldn't just abandon you." 

"Are you saying that because you want me to believe that she's a good mother or to make yourself believe that you weren't the better twin," Jace argued back. 

Everest stared at him in disbelief. Everest was still sensitive about Jace being his twin brother. He didn't know how to react or even bring it up but the harsh way Jace said it made him want to punch him.  "I'm sorry I asked, okay?" Magnus said putting a hand on Everest's shoulder to push him away.