034

95K AND #851 IN FANFICTION, OMG YOU GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH 

IM SCREAMING WITH JOY.

I love you all like a lot. 

OKAY SO TRUTH TIME, I haven't seen any of the recent episodes since their mid season 2 break and I'm fucking scared. Like I feel like if I watch it I'm gonna explode bc SO MUCH MALEC AND CLACE OMGGGGGG 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

anyways

ON WITH THE STORY 

________________________________________________

Everest sighed as he sat on Magnus' couch, a cat jumping on his lap Everest smiled softly at it as he pets it gently. It purred. While Clary was getting her fortune read by alternate universe Magnus, Everest couldn't help to think about Alec. This Alec was obviously softer and warmer but he wasn't his Alec and getting close to Alec would only hurt him. It wasn't much help that this Alec was so close to him. The amount of space he wanted. 

"But secrets revealed will threaten to tear you apart," Everest wasn't paying much attention to the reading but what he had just heard gave he shivers that woke him up from his relaxed state. He gave Magnus a look but Magnus paid no mind to him. One of the two cats on his lap had gotten up and jumped on the table. 

Clary jumped in surprise. "You don't have a cat," she said. Everest looked at her in confusion. 

Magnus looked at her weirdly. "I have two," he responded taking the cat on the table in his arms. "Chairman Meow," he said fondly. "And Church" He gave the cat in Everest lap a look which was responded with a low growl. "Who happens to like you better than me." Everest looked down at the cat as he gently stroke his back. 

"We're not actually here for a reading," Clary told Magnus as soon as he let the cat that was in his arms, go. Magnus looked at her. "I know you're a warlock."

There was a long pause. "We're Shadowhunters," Clary stated. For a moment there, Magnus looked worried but a smile grew on his face before letting out a laugh. 

"There are no more Shadowhunters. Haven't been for hundreds of years," Magnus told her. 

Everest sat back and watched. Let Clary figure it on her own. 

"I can prove it," she said standing up. She showed him her upper right shoulder but all there was is clear skin. There were no more Shadownunters meaning that runes that Clary might have had, didn't appear on this version of Clary. 

"All I see, Shadowhunter," Magnus mocked. "Is you could use a serious tan." 

Clary sighed." Right. Bad strategy. No runes in this dimension," 

"Bingo," Everest stated. "The big important information, Dimension." Everest took the cat off of him and stood up next to Clary. "Different dimension meaning different people. We're not from here."

"Also meaning that we know more about Shadowhunter than we should know," Everest explained looking around the room. He found a pencil and a notebook. He handed it to Clary with a smile. She smiled back, catching on to what he was referring to. She took the notebook out his hands, She sat down before beginning to daw.