NINETEEN

A/N: i never understood all the hype about outcast at first & why it was everywhere, it's so good now that i've read it. without the fact that it's a bts au it's still so so so good. (see the media if you're confused.)

anyways, enjoy this long, fluffy chapter :)

-

& once again, the group of friends had decided to meet up at namjoon's. jimin, hoseok & seokjin immediately racing to play mario kart. yoongi & namjoon had decided to talk with the new couple. taehyung & jungkook were squished together on a couch, half of taehyung's body on jungkook's lap.

"took you guys long enough." yoongi said to the two.

"yeah, it was stupid seeing both of you asking me about your love problems & i just wanted to yell that you both are stupidly in love with each other." namjoon said, smiling like the fucking cutie he is.

"it's because tae's dumb & doesn't see how much love i give him." jungkook laughs softly at the blonde who glared at him.

"shut up..you're the dumb one." taehyung frowned. the blonde hitting the youngest out of all of them on the head.

"you guys have always acted like a couple so i'm surprised there's really no difference." namjoon points out to the two.

"hm, that's true." taehyung agreed as jungkook nursed his head.

"you're a rude little dork." jungkook said as taehyung stuck his tongue out at him & smiled sweetly after.

"yeah, your little dork." taehyung smirked at jungkook who smiled & rolled his eyes playfully.

"well, how about my little dork kisses my head better?" jungkook suggested as he smirked at the blushing taehyung.

"how about your little dork smacks your head again instead?" taehyung responds. this, starting a little playful bicker.

yoongi & namjoon sighed before turning to the others who were invested in the amazing game called mario kart.

after a while, namjoon decided he didn't want to take care of the crazy people he calls friends any longer. so, everyone ended up going home, besides seokjin. they two said they were going to do something & nobody should disturb them.

jungkook & taehyung were now walking together, jungkook deciding to go to taehyung's & visit the boy's mother properly too.

the two were not too far from the house when jungkook suddenly stopped taehyung, bring the boy into his embrace. the two were face to face as jungkook smiled at taehyung & leaned forward.

"thank you." taehyung whispered, breaking the small silence that filled the air. jungkook looked at the elder, a little confused. taehyung hugged the younger, his head resting on the boy's shoulder as jungkook hugged him back.

"thank you for everything. you've been so sweet to me & done so, so much. i don't even know how to thank you properly. i-i really am so happy that you're here for me." taehyung looked up at jungkook. both of the boys blushing lightly. "you didn't have to do so much but i'm glad.this is really random but...i love you jungkook."

(A/N: 2!3! is playing & i want to cry.)

jungkook smiled at this before leaning in & placing his lips onto taehyung's softly. their lips connecting perfectly, like they were made for each other. the kiss was only a few seconds before they broke it. their foreheads touched as jungkook's arms were around taehyung's waist. taehyung's arms were around jungkook's neck.

"it's okay. thank you as well, i love you too baby. you mean the universe to me. you don't have to thank me, just be here." jungkook said as he smiled. the author here dying because this is cringey.

taehyung blushed as he leaned in this time, his lips once again perfectly against the younger's. the kiss was sweet and simply perfect to the two. the two pulled apart & jungkook's took taehyung's hand, kissing the back of it before they started to walk once again. taehyung blushing crazily. the two walked together for a few more minutes, reaching the house quickly. taehyung stepped instead, welcoming jungkook too. the two greeted taehyung's mother who had 'secretly' shipped the two. after doing so, they raced to taehyung's room. jungkook had won their little race as he jumped onto taehyung's bed. taehyung followed his actions after shutting the door, jumping onto jungkook instead.

"that's not fair!" taehyung pouted as he sat next to jungkook.

"what's not fair babe?" jungkook smiled, causing taehyung to blush.

"i...i'm elder so you should let me win!" taehyung exclaimed as jungkook burst out laughing.

"what the fuck? that's stupid." jungkook said to taehyung.

"y-you're stupid." taehyung huffed as he stuck his tongue out at the younger. jungkook smiled at the elder boy who was acting in a cute way.

jungkook brought the blonde closer to him, placing the boy in between his legs. jungkook leaned against the headboard of the bed. the two faced each other, their hands interwoven as jungkook looked at taehyung lovingly. jungkook brought his free hand to the other's hair, playing with it. jungkook's hands running through it smoothly, soothing taehyung. taehyung blushed slightly as he leaned against jungkook's chest, looking up at the boy.

"what is it?" taehyung asked, confused to why jungkook was just staring at him. the only response he got was a wide smile.

jungkook leaned to press his lips on the top of taehyung's forehead. the sweet, lingering kiss was cute & loving.

"i love you." taehyung whispered once jungkook pulled away from the kiss, smiling.

"i love you too baby" jungkook smiled as taehyung rested his head on the younger's chest. the two stayed in the position. it was comfortable for the both of them & they felt safe.

after an hour or so of the two cuddling & other things, jungkook decided on staying with taehyung. the two were now huddled together in the elder boy's bed. both of them weren't sleeping, however. the two faced each other as taehyung's head was under jungkook's chin. their legs were tangled together. their body heat was enough for the the young couple. jungkook's right arm was around taehyung's waist as the blonde clung to jungkook. the moment wasn't much but it was perfect. none of them needed to speak to know one thing.

the two truly loved each other.

-

A/N: forgot to say that i have two oneshots that i want to post, do you guys want to read them or no 👀