NINE

A/N: do you guys like eunha or no ? :)

-

taehyung smiled once he saw his friends waving at him near the school's entrance everyone was there besides jungkook.

they all greeted each other with smiles & such.

taehyung suddenly spoke up.

"hey guys, where jungkook ?" he asked.

seokjin spoke up, "i think he's walking with eunha to school."

"oh...he never told me" taehyung mumbled, looking down.

"you really like him, don't you ?" namjoon said, randomly. of course, everyone already knew the answer.

"maybe..." taehyung looked to see everyone staring at him. "okay fine ! i like him a lot !"

"of course you do." jimin said.

"yeah, you guys do act like a couple so i'd be surprised if he didn't like you !" hoseok exclaimed.

"i think you should just tell him." yoongi added.

"no...he might like eunha instead of me." taehyung said.

"that's not true taehyung." seokjin said.

seokjin was right, jungkook usually chose taehyung over eunha..

but maybe things do change.

"yeah, you should should just tell him about it."

"no way ! i'm not telling jungkook about it." taehyung began.

all of a sudden, taehyung felt arms around him & looked behind him to see...

jungkook.

oH GOD, WHAT IF HE HEARD-, taehyung thought to himself.

"about what ?" jungkook asked, his head on taehyung shoulder.

taehyung sighed, looking at jungkook. "nothing..."

jungkook decided not to question taehyung more as he mumbled an 'ok.'

"guys, i heard there's this really good café not too far from here, do you guys wanna go on friday after school ?" jimin asked.

everyone agreed, besides eunha who politely declined & said she'd be busy.

everyone eventually parted ways to go to class.

taehyung & eunha shared drama class together & jungkook's class wasn't to far from their's.

the three walked together while taehyung & jungkook mainly messed around. the two really did act like a couple.

-

taehyung sighed as he found out who he had to work with..

eunha.

later on in the lesson, taehyung found out eunha really wasn't the mean bitch he had expected.

the two had to write & act out their own play. they could've done it about anything as long as it was appropriate.

the two decided on making a script that had something to do with love.

"yes ! that's good !" eunha said after hearing one of taehyung's lines. "you're great at acting, just say it like you mean it a little more !"

taehyung smiled & repeated the words. two practiced the script.

soon, it was time to perform.

the two surprisingly worked well, the teacher loved it.

at the end of class, eunha walked up to taehyung with a smile on her face.

"it was fun working you with taehyung ! hopefully we can work together again !" eunha said.

"it was fun. thanks. maybe we will." taehyung smiled & eunha walked out the room. taehyung followed her shortly after.

-

A/N: this was rushed, sorry.