Alice observes the amount of food laid in front of her. With a grin she asks, "Are you trying to fatten me up before you eat me?"

I laughed, "I was going to make only French toast and eggs. But I felt it wasn't enough so I added yogurt and strawberries. But then there was more time, so I fried three sticks of hot dogs. I added the banana because you always eat a fruit for breakfast. "

Alice groaned as she took a bite of the French toast, "I think I'm full already." I smiled at her and was about to leave the room. "Where do you think you're going? Wait, you actually think I'm going to eat all of this?" I looked at her from behind my shoulder, "That was all for you. Now, I'm going to just have a bowl of cereal, laters."

Alice made a muffled noise and I turned around to see her patting the bed spot next to her, "Sit and eat with me." I hesitated because memories of yesterday rushed in my mind, but Alice's pleading face 'fastened the lock.'

I sat next to her and Alice placed the tray in the middle. I was going for the French toast, when Alice lightly slapped my hand away. "No, the French toast is mine. Also the yogurt and the banana. I want one hot dog. You can have the rest of the hot dogs, the eggs, and we'll share my orange juice."

I gave her an amused grin and she returned the grin. And that's when my stomach grumbled. Alice laughed and held the plate of eggs in my face. I started eating and thought to myself, "Most. Embarrassing. Morning. Ever."

~

Alice forced me to spend the afternoon watching TV. Yeah it sounds normal, I mean we always watch TV together, but today was different. Alice sat up on the sofa, while I sat on the floor, beneath her, so Alice can play and do whatever she wanted with my hair.

In the middle of some show, Alice twirled my hair, "You know, I think I told you this before, but your hair is so black, that it looks kind of dark blue when the sunlight hits it."

I craned my neck, "I don't think I ever heard that one before. You need to go to the doctor's, Alice?"

Alice laughed and continued playing with my hair, "No, not really. My eyes have perfect vision. Oh wait, but I do need to go for my check up tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me, funny Jack was supposed to remind me."

"I'll take you, if you don't have a ride. Why don't you go alone?"

"I don't really like going to the doctor's alone." Ahh she does have a point, no one likes going to the doctor's alone.

Alice placed her head on my back and said, "Hmmm I think I'll drop by Jack's house." 

"Then get your butt up and go." I don't want her to go though, Alice's head feels nice on my back. I heard her muffled voice say, "In a minute."

As I watch Alice leave, I realize this is the perfect time to accomplish part 3 of my plan. That consists of going shopping and buying whatever Alice seems to like.

~Shopping~

Let me tell you something, buying things for someone is REALLY hard. And some things I have no clue what they are. I mean I got some plushies, but clothes? Well Alice doesn't seem to like pants, so maybe a couple of those big shirts---big enough that they look ok without pants. 

I spend another hour shopping for Alice, then spot a big teddy bear that is holding a sign that says, "I'm Beary Sorry." Cheesy...too cheesy...but small things make Alice happy, so I'm buying it. Now I know I don't have to do this, I mean it's not like I'm her boyfriend, sadly. But...it's just very wrong to tell someone that you want a stable relationship with them and then practically have sex with someone else later on---drunk or not; miserable or not.