32. Try Possessive

Chapter 32: Try Possessive

*~~Chase's POV~~*

Some peace at last, some peace at last!

Today Jace won't be home, until the night sadly, because he's visiting his best friend or something.

"Someone's looking real happy."

I turned around to see Karen.

I pursed my lips into a smile, "Well hello to you too. Where's your boyfriend? Don't want another beating."

Karen rolled her eyes and gave me a little shove, "Working, like you should be."

"Nah, I'm just finishing up. Today is the day I can finally spend with my pretty lady." I replied while wiping a table.

Karen raised an eyebrow, "Finally?"

"Alice's overprotective brother is spending time at our place until his fiancée arrives. Did I mention he's overprotective?"

Karen laughed and placed her smoothie down, "Yes, yes you did. I've met him once, he seemed nice."

"Wish he was nice to me." I muttered. Karen chuckled at my pout.

"Hey, stop flirting with my girlfriend and get out of here!" Sam yelled from across the restaurant.

I frowned, "Please, I have my own!" I stuck my tongue at him, when I really wanted to flick him off, but there are a few kids around.

I gave Karen a nod before I took off, "I guess I'll see you around."

~

I opened the front door with glee, thinking of a day without Jace hovering over my back. Okay, maybe I'm painting Jace a bit too much on the dark side...

I frowned as I heard murmurs and laughs. Don't tell me Jace is back early.

I know I should give Alice and her brother privacy, but I couldn't help it. I just needed to check if Jace was back early. I walked near her bedroom and the the voices grew louder.

However the male's voice didn't belong to Jace, rather it belonged to a shirtless Jack. F**k it, I'm her boyfriend.

"What's going on?"

Alice and Jack froze at my question.

"Chase, you're back." Alice stated. I bit my lip from muttering anything rude.

"I should get going." Jack muttered, putting his shirt on.

As Jack left the house, silence stretched between us. Well, what do you say when you catch your girlfriend laughing with a shirtless guy on her bed.

"So Jack, huh." I stepped forward a bit. "I would have suspected Sam, well if he didn't have Karen."

Alice looked at me with shock.

I went on as I sat on the edge of the bed, "People would have expected me to cheat in this relationship. I would have never guessed you were that type..."

I didn't finish my sentence as Alice slapped me. I twitched my face around before placing my palms on my face.

Alice gasped,"Chase, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to slap you but..."

She stopped as a tear slipped down my face. F**k, I am so not doing this.

I pinned Alice's wrists to the bed as I hovered over her.

I leaned in closer to Alice's face, "When I got off work, all my thoughts were tuned to us going out on a date, spending some more time together because lately, your brother hasn't allowed me that. Now how am I supposed to feel when I come home and see you in bed with another man. Hell, your f**king ex."

Alice tried to cup my face but I didn't let her.

I shook my head, "No, I won't allow it. I'm not letting Jack, or any man, touch you like I do, kiss you like I do, or love you like I do. I'm not letting you go, you're mine."

I crushed my lips to Alice's in a punishing kiss. I stroked her tongue with mine as she tried to fight for dominance. That only caused me to kiss her harder.

When I let go of her, she took a deep breathe. "Wait, Chase let me explain."

"I don't want another man to make you moan like I do."

I nipped and suckled on Alice's soft skin as I made my way down to her throbbing bundle of nerves.

Alice moaned out in pleasure as I placed my mouth on her clit. When she was on the verge of coming, I swiftly entered her. earning a yelp.

Her moans grew louder with each thrust. I caressed her face as I pummeled into her, "I don't want another man to quiver in need. I don't want another man to see your face in ecstasy when you come. And I never want another man on your mind when you're with me. At moments like these, I want to consume your thoughts as you climax. You're on the verge, I can feel it from the way you're throbbing."

I buried my face in the crook of her neck as she squirmed, pleaded me for more, and quivered for more. Her thrusts met my own and I gave one last thrust as we both reached our peak.

Alice let out a scream so loud that I hope every male knows she belongs to me.

Only me. Not even Jack.

As we both came down from our high, I got up.

I felt Alice's hand on my back as I buckled my belt. "Where are you going?"

"Leaving. I don't want to be in your way."

Alice stood in front of me in a flash. I stared down at her small frame. She was holding the white sheet around her body.

That was all the warning I got before she tackled me to the bed and kissed me. She was straddling my chest, the hell.

"You fool, I love you and only you." Alice stated, holding up her hand with the promise ring.

"What you say was Jack and me simply talking. He was shirtless because he's asking me to sew up another shirt of his. The shirt that he had on had his measurements, thus he took it off."

I felt dumbfounded as I listened to Alice. Alice got off my chest and sighed.

I apologized, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions and insult you. It's just I'm worried your brother might convince you to leave me and...I don't want you to leave me."

Alice stared at me with a sad smile, "You're forgiven."

A few seconds passed before Alice straddled my chest again, "You're so territorial."

I laughed as she poked my nose. "I guess I get jealous too easily."

Alice laughed, "Try possessive."

I pursed my lips, watching my beautiful woman laugh.

"Oh and I have to say, I really do like it rough...maybe I'll bring a shirtless Gabe next time."

I playfully growled before I switched Alice to be pinned down, "Woman, don't even think about it."

With that, I swallowed Alice's giggles with another kiss.