Mornings - Chapter 38.

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry." Al said, standing up straight. "Will bacon make up for it?"

I grinned. "BACON!" I hoped out of the bunk and raced into the kitchen area. I piled my plate with bacon.

"I made you dippy eggs!" Alex said, putting them on the plate with my bacon. She also handed me two slices of buttered toast. I was in heaven.

I kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you!"

"Don't mention it." She laughed. I sat down at the little dining room table, just big enough for 7.

I found a notebook on the table. I flipped it open and read the writing. It look like Niall's. It didn't take me long to find out that they were song lyrics that he'd written, and damn good ones too.

I read all 5 of them. I noted how 4 of them were about Alex. I sighed. The poor boy. One of them was written about me, though. It mentioned a sister, which Niall doesn't biologically have.

I felt my heart swoon. He was such a cutie. Niall came into the room, rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning, Ni-Baby." I greeted.

He smiled at me, but soon realized that I was reading his notebook. His smile faded. "Where did you get that?"

"You left it on the table." I said as I pointed at the page. "These are amazing!"

He flushed in embarrassment. "No one was supposed to see them. They still need some tweaking."

"I'm sorry, Ni. I didn't know what it was. But honestly, they don't need any tweaking."

He grabbed his plate that Alex had made for him and sat down next to me. "You think so?"

"I know so." I grinned.

We ate the rest of our breakfast in silence. I loved when Alex made my favorites for breakfast. I looked at Alex, who was now seated across from me, eating her own breakfast. I noticed her and Liam had hickey's as well.

"Nice love-bites, Li and Al." I commented, smirking.

Liam laughed and Alex's cheeks got as red as a tomato. She moved her hand to cover it up.

"There's no use in covering it Al." Harry said, finally joining us. I glanced at my phone. 10:00 A.M. Late for me, early for Harry. "We already saw it."

Her face got even more red - if that was even possible. I crawled over Niall and grabbed my plate, quickly rinsing it and placing it in the dishwasher.

Arms wrapped around me. I turned to see Harry, smiling down at me. I smiled back and pecked him on the lips. His eyes flashed with concern. "What'd you do to your head?"

I frowned. "I hit it off the top of Liam's bunk this morning." Harry started to laugh like Alex did earlier this morning. "Do you want me to make you a plate or not?" I said.

He nodded, releasing me and sat down. "Yes, please."

I quickly assembled him a plate and heated it up in the microwave. I noticed Zayn and Louis still weren't up. I handed Harry his plate, earning a kiss on the cheek from him.

"Thank you."

I grinned at him. "You're welcome."

I made my way to the boys bunks. Zayn's was above Harry's, while Louis' was above Niall's, whose was above Liam's.

I claimed the small ladder that was attached to the wall and tapped on Louis shoulder.

He rolled over and looked at me, surprised. "What's wrong, love?"

I felt shivers down my spine when he called me love. I bit my lip. "Breakfast has been done for a while now. It's already 10:10."

"Damn, I wish I could wake up to you every morning." He whispered, probably thinking I wouldn't hear.

My cheeks reddened as I climbed down the ladder. I shook Zayn lightly. He mumbled something as swatted me away.

I growled. "Zayn, come on, wake up."

"No, Liam. It's too early." He whined, still clearly half asleep. My voice wasn't nearly as deep as Liam's. Or at least, I hoped it wasn't.

I started to shake him violently until he finally woke up. "Fine, fine. I'm up!"

I smiled triumphantly and went into the bathroom. I hopped into the shower, washing myself off and shampooing my hair. After I finished, I walked back into Al and I's room.

Since I didn't know what we were doing today, I changed into some jean shorts and stole one of Alex's shirts. It was one of her boxing ones with "Johnson" on the back. I figured I could change later, if need be, once I found out what we were doing.

I straightened my hair and applied minimal make up. I threw on the beautiful necklace Alex had gotten me for my 18th birthday. It was silver with the number 7, my volleyball number, on it.

I smiled as I walked out into the kitchen. "So, what're we doing today?"