Alerrine Parkson VS. Larry Stylinson - Chapter Six.

Hello, my lovelies! :D Navigator Peyton, here! I'd like to introduce to you.. CHAPTER SIX. :D

Hooray!!! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, so I hope you like it!!!! There's a lot of stuff going on in this chapter, hehe. Lots of Alex and Corrine antics. :D Oh well.

As always, Comment/Vote/Fan/Add to your reading list. :D Court and I will appreciate it!!

Watch the video on the side once you finished reading please!!! :DD

Oh, and the girl on the right is how I imagine Corrine! I was looking for a picture that suited how I thought Corrine would look, and this is exactly how I imagined her! No joke!

(P.S. Hola mi gamela! :DDD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I headed into my, well Zayn's, room. We had agreed to share a room until it was time to live on the tour bus. I hopped into the shower that was attached to his room, careful to bring clothes with me, and let the warm water hit my back.

I frowned as I shampooed my hair. I wanted my muffin. Alex knows how much I like my blueberry muffins, but noooooo. I had to get dressed first. She was VERY strict about us getting dressed before breakfast, God only knows why.

After I finished washing myself, I stepped out and dried off. I wrapped my hair in a towel like always. I hated the feeling of wet hair on my back. I quickly applied some makeup and started to blow dry my hair. I groaned once I saw the frizzy mess my hair was. It just couldn't look normal for once. I angrily plugged in my curler so it would heat up while I went to grab my muffin.

I skipped down the steps happily, humming "If I ain't got you" by Alicia Keys. When I entered the kitchen, all eyes were on me.

The boys busted up in laughter. "Nice hair, Corrine!" Louis said. "You look like you just got struck by lightening!"

I walked over to him and smacked him upside the head. "Shut up. I'm gunna fix it!" I whined.

I grabbed my muffin and left the kitchen with a "Hmph."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At rehearsal, Al and I made sure that we took notes on everything that happened. While she was writing down something, I glanced over at the boys. One boy stood out in particular, though. His olive skin and beautiful black hair...

"Andrew's gunna be so proud of us!" Alex clapped happily. "We'll make him see how much better we are than the Turner twins, right Cory?!"

"Hm?" I said, breaking out of my trance.

"You were looking at Zayn, weren't you?!" Alex gasped, smiling knowingly.

I blushed a deep red and buried my face in my hands. I didn't expect her to notice... But then again, you can't get anything past Alex. "Was I being that obvious?!"

She shook her head. "Nah, I just know you all to well. I mean come on, the first time we heard about the band and I showed you a picture, you immediately pointed out Zayn." She slapped my arm lightly and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh, shut up." I laughed. "I could say the same thing about you and Liam!"

"Shhhh!" She covered her hand with my mouth. I hadn't noticed the boys were coming straight for us.

"Uhhh...what're you guys doing?" Niall asked, fixing the zipper on his jacket.

"Nothing!" Al chirped innocently. I licked her hand. "Cory, seriously? You're gunna lick me? You know that doesn't bother m - OW YOU BIT ME!" She took her hand back and cradled it. The boys started to laugh as Alex stood up and glared at me. "Oh, you're gunna get it Corrine Cassandra Parker!"