Chapter Eight

There were daleks, and lots of them. They were dormant, ready to wake up and attack at any given period of time. But the question is, when would they wake up and who were they for? Nobody seemed to know, other than the daleks of course.

Ashley was still wearing the same outfit from the day before. She had braided a bit of her hair and was putting on her favorite kind of makeup, Chapstick. Why that? Because it wasn't as visible as lipstick and it was flavored.

After she was done, she grabbed a jar of Nutella and a spoon and sat in one of seventeen of the TARDIS living rooms and ate Nutella straight from the jar and watched TV. She considered it her breakfast.

Meanwhile, the Doctor was working on the TARDIS to fix a small bug. Everything seemed okay. Then, all the TARDIS lights went out. Ashley used her screwdriver as a flashlight to find the Doctor. Both brother and sister wondered the same thing, what could have happened to the TARDIS?

They exchanged looks and decided to look outside for anything. The Doctor opened both TARDIS doors to find an open grass field that seemed to go on forever and a brunette woman passed out in front of the TARDIS. She wore a beautiful strapless TARDIS blue dress, TARDIS blue suit coat, galaxy leggings, blue converse, and a key on a silver chain.

The Doctor and Ashley rushed to her side and checked if she was okay. She was perfectly fine, just sleeping. Suddenly, her golden irises were visible, and she sat up straight, looking around until she saw the Doctor. That's when she kissed him. Not a peck on the lips, a full-on kiss.

"Whoa tiger, whoa!" Ashley exclaimed, looking away immediately.

The Doctor was rather shocked, who was this lady?? Why was she kissing him?! The kiss ended, and she exclaimed, "My madman! Oh, how I've wanted to talk to you! Last time I was human, you were much older looking. Now look at you! So adorable!"

"Um, right. Who are you again?" He knew her, he could feel it.

"I believe you called me... Sexy."

Ashley's eyes widened, having mixed emotions about this. "Doctor, explain."

He remembered now. It all made sense. "Ashley, this is the TARDIS."

"She can't be the TARDIS...can she?? I mean, it would explain the lights going out in there, but what could have done this?"

"Something powerful. As you can see, this isn't the first time this has happened. Something wants to kill her, and I will never let that happen." The Doctor gave the TARDIS a peck on the forehead and whispered to her, "I'll protect you."

The TARDIS smiled and thanked him.

"So, what powerful thing could have done this?"

"No idea," the Doctor replied, getting into his feet then helping the TARDIS up. Ashley got up as well.

"Well, we need to find out before it's too late." She brushed herself off and put her hands on her hips.

The Doctor stepped forward. "I demand to speak to whoever has turned my TARDIS into a human!"

Laughter filled the air. Then a man appeared in front of them out of nowhere. He wore a tux with a vortex manipulator on his wrist. He had dark red hair and hazel eyes. The Doctor recognized him immediately.

It was the person he least wanted to see then.