Chapter Two

She stared at him with curiosity. Who was he and how did he have a TARDIS up his sleeve? Was he a surviving Timelord or was he a companion? Judging by his looks, he looked freshly regenerated.

"Who are you, why do you have a TARDIS, and how did you escape the Time War?" she asked him.

"I am the Doctor. I stole this beauty all by myself. How did I escape the Time War? Spoilers. Now, who are you and how did you escape the Time War?" He crossed his arms, staring into her eyes.

"My name is Ashley, and me and my brother tried to escape together, but we got separated by the daleks..." She trailed off, then, "I'm sure he's gone though."

"Wait, wait, wait... Ashley?!" The Doctor was surprised it was her.

"Yeah, why do you ask-?"

That's when the daleks came in and oh so rudely interrupted their conversation. Screaming exterminate, the two were completely surrounded. Ashley sighed and groaned out, "Not again!"

And with that, she pulled out her sonic screwdriver gun and starting shooting until the daleks were in rubble. She blew the smoke off her sonic and put it in her jacket pocket. The Doctor was furious that she killed the daleks, but at the same time, thankful for saving his life.

She only killed for emergency purposes only, aka life or death situations. Ashley was the kind of girl that would sacrifice herself for her family and/or her friends. Just like the Doctor.

The Doctor soniced her to check if she was really her and... She was. This was the real Ashley, in front of his own eyes. He could almost feel tears in his new eyes.

"Ashley, I have something to tell you." The Doctor put his sonic screwdriver back in his pocket.

"What is it?" she asked with a hint of curiosity in her voice.

"I'm your brother."