Chapter # 7

The plane land successfully, Hikaru was now feeling comfortable as she was having air sickness. 

Hikaru and Taiyou were now waiting for a taxi to come.

"I still can't believe Gouenji san will just send us like this! No one is coming to receive us or something?"

Hikaru pouted as she got tired of waiting for the taxi. Taiyou smiled as he tried to explain her, "We've to become independent, we can't be depending on others for our help"

Finally a taxi stopped in front of them, the door opened and revealed a pink haired girl. 

"Yo! You both are the volunteers for soccer educational program, right?" Hikaru and Taiyou shared a glance and then nodded

"Yo! You both are the volunteers for soccer educational program, right?" Hikaru and Taiyou shared a glance and then nodded. "Ok! Come in!"

They both got into the taxi and the car drove off.

"I'm Matsukaze tori, I work for the soccer educational program, and I've been assigned to drop you both to your destination!" The pink haired girl introduced herself.

  "Oh, I see. I'm Amemiya Taiyou and she's Kageno Hikaru, I hope we'll be able to learn a lot of new things here", Taiyou took initiatives, while Hikaru just nodded and smiled. 

" You don't talk much? Do you Hikaru?" Tori asked, making Hikaru embarrassed a bit.

Taiyou decided to change the subject "You are Matsukaze? Are you a sibling of  Matsukaze Tenma?"

She smirked on the name "yea! I'm his cousin!"

 "Really?" Both asked

 she nodded with a big grin "yup, seems like we're here!"

Hikaru's POV 

I was surprised to know she is Tenma kun's cousin, because they weren't similar at all. We reached to a little school, well compare to those big schools in Tokyo it was smaller indeed. 

"Well, my task has been finished here. Now you can do whatever you guys feel like doin' " Tori san informed, then waved her hand ,"ta ta!"

She then vanished as she ran away so quickly. I wondered what was the hurry? I was so deep in my thoughts until a familiar voice stroke my ears.

"So, hikaru. Are you ready for a payback?!"

We both turned around to see who is the owner of this voice. As we turned around, I got the glimpse of a white haired person. Don't tell me! I thought.

Yes it was none other than the great Hakuryuu! Okay what the hell he's doing here? I asked myself. 

"You must be thinking what I'm doing here? I'm here for the soccer educational program! And I'm telling you, you're not winning this time!" He said, challenging me.

"So, Hikaru chan. Is he a friend of yours?" Taiyou kun asked with his usual bright smile.

"Friend...?" I pondered.

"No, we're Rivals!" Hakuryuu answered passionately

"Good to know" Taiyou kun chuckled, "I'm Amemiya Taiyou, nice to meet you"

"Call me hakuryuu, I don't think you were a SEED" he said with a smirk.

I just moved my gaze from Taiyou kun to hakuryuu and then vice versa. 

"I think we should better get going" I was already tired and didn't have any energy for the chitchat.

"Okay", Taiyou kun understood my situation. 

2 hours later ~

We got refreshed and now ready to go down for teaching some sakka! We were staying at the hotel nearby the school. I was wondering why tori san dropped us at the school and not at the hotel? She ran away in hurry. I was jolted from my thoughts.

"Hikaru chan are you ready?" Taiyou kun asked

"Hmm" I nodded and followed him to outside. 

After reaching the Butterfly Academy, we met Hakuryuu and that Tori san again.

"I presume that you three would have got to known each other and now have mutual understanding too?", She asked.

I raised a brow where as Hakuryuu was so shocked that he got pale and Taiyou kun was still smiling, okay why is he still smiling? I thought. 

"What?" Hakuryuu asked.

"Please proceed" she gestured towards a room.

The kids emerged out of there and were grinning like total idiots.

"We gonna show 'em that we're not just some bunch of kids!" One of them exclaimed. 

I sweat dropped on their action while Taiyou kun and Hakuryuu got super excited. I glanced at Tori san, she was smiling. A totally fake smile was plastered on her face, what's she upto?