Chapter # 4

Fubuki drove his car to the "little snow village". As he exited the vehicle, he heard noise of a crowd.'I wonder if there's some festival down there', he thought and went down stairs. As he entered, he saw the crowd was gathered outside of a very big mansion. 

Fubuki managed to get to the front and got surprised and worried.
"Oh God..." he said.

Hikaru's POV 

"We don't have much time" Yukimura said clenching his fists.

"But we can't be hasty right now" I reasoned.

He looked down then looked at the kids,"what do you guys think?"

The kids shared each other glances, then spoke enthusiastically "we should go!"

Yukimura grinned as he raised his fist high, "Alright! ........ It's 3 - 0"

I sighed and followed after them. 

We reached to some old fashioned mansion and the kids were now afraid as they clung onto my arm on each side. Yukimura was still brave enough to walk to the door and knock on it. The door opened and a short thin old man appeared,

"yes?"

He barely spoke when Yukimura decided to speak up his mind,
"koujimaru san, we have a complain for you!"

I noticed the old man tried to speak but Yukimura continued

"No one has given you any right to claim a public property as yours!" Yukimura was about to continue again but I stopped him.

"Yukimura, let him say something too"

He then realised his mistake and gestured to apologise. The old man appeared to be kind as he wasn't offended by Yukimura's words.

"Why don't you kids come in?" He offered.

We nodded but didn't go in as we felt many people were gathering. Somehow, my instincts were telling me this is not going to be easy!

Yukimura's POV 

I realised that people were crowding over here, I was wondering, ' why? I wasn't speaking that loud, was I?' I was shaken off  from my thoughts as I heard a heavy voice from inside.

"Stevenson, who's at the door?!"

Just then I realised that this old man was not koujimaru san. Yikes! I thought.

The person who came from inside was quite tall and broad. He had a weird moustache, I had never seen in my life. His face was like the rough surfaces of a mountain.  Yes hiking can be possible here, I thought to myself.

"Oh, I've never seen you before" he said as he gestured me of dislikeness.

"I'm from hokkaido, and I want you to stop that construction at the soccer field right now!"

Hikaru's POV  

A loud laughter echoed the village, as the crowd gathered more.

"Who are you? A son of prime minister?! Even if you were one, you wouldn't have been able to tell me, what should I do and what should I not!" He said the latter part angrily.

Yukimura gritted and clenched his fists. "You don't care about the feelings of those kids who want to play soccer over there?! Or you're a heartless robot!"

There was again a laughter, it felt like he was taking everything as a joke! I decided to step in but as I did, I realised that Fubuki san was already here. 

Normal POV 

"Yukimura! What are you doing?" Fubuki asked as he approached the four kids.

"Fubuki san well actually..."

Yukimura tried to explain but was cut off by the landlord,

"You can take these kids outta here, it'll be good for their own sake!"

As he said he went inside, slamming the door shut. Yukimura protested but he was dragged away by Fubuki whereas Hikaru and the kids followed after them.

"What was that all about?" Fubuki asked crossing his arms.

"I was trying to tell you, that man is destroying the soccer field! We need to stop him right now!" Yukimura explained.

Hikaru nodded in agreement, on which Fubuki sighed as he sat down on the arm chair.

"You guys could have waited for me to come first."

Yukimura pouted, "We didn't have much choice!"

Hikaru nodded again and Fubuki smiled,

"Don't worry I've a plan, to get that soccer field back".

Hearing this, brighten their faces with joy and Yukimura exclaimed happily
"yess!"