Chapter # 5

Hikaru was roaming in her room here and there, she was worried about Fubuki who had gone through the trouble to talk with the elderly committee of this village. He might get in trouble! Hikaru thought as she sat on the bed, looking outside through the window.

In the room, next to Hikaru's, Yukimura stood near the window. He was also waiting for Fubuki to come. He remembered the last night event.

FLASHBACK

Fubuki smiled as he spoke, "Don't worry I've a plan."

"Plan?!" Both asked excitedly.

Fubuki nodded, "In the morning, I'll go talk to the elders of this village."

"What will they do?" Yukimura asked.

Fubuki smiled, "In small villages like this, people mostly follow what their elders decide."

"Then what about the mayor?" Hikaru asked with worrisome expression.

Fubuki continued, "Mayor is the leader among all the elders, he also can't deny the decision of all of them. I'll talk to them, I'll convince them to arrange a soccer match, a team of those who donot want soccer field to be taken away and the team who will be wanting to finish it....... but, you both won't do anything that'd make people turn against both of you, is that clear?"

Both nodded and Fubuki smiled gently.

End Of Flashback

Yukimura clenched his fists as he thought he can't do anything right now. Then something stroke him up,  Yes!

Hikaru's POV

I got startled as I heard a knock on the door, I stood up and walked to the door. As I opened the door, Yukimura stood in front of me.

"What happened? Has Fubuki san come?" I asked.

He looked down, "No, I just came to ask you that if would you like to practice with me?"

I was left with no words, but I had to say something.

"But, where we'll practice? ..... The soccer field. .... We can't practice over there.... and Fubuki san.."

He cut me off, "Look, don't worry about place, we can practice in the backyard..... and Fubuki senpai won't  mind if we practice over here"
He grinned as he finished.

We went down through the stairs and entered the living room where Ringo san was sitting, reading a magazine.

We approached her and she looked upto us.

"Yes dear?" She asked politely.

Yukimura took initiative, "un... oba-san, we wanted to ask something from you."

She adjusted her reading glasses and asked, "about what?".

"We wanted to practice soccer in your backyard, so can we?"

She just nodded smiling, "yes, you can."

Yukimura's POV

I felt so happy after getting the permission from oba-san.

"Hikaru, let's practice then!"

I exclaimed whereas she nodded and we both rushed to the backyard.

Hikaru and I keep practicing on snatching ball and dribbling, when finally it came to me that who's going to be the goalkeeper?

"Ne, hikaru.... have you done goalkeeping before?" I asked out of the blue so her face was now expressionless.

"Goalkeeping?" She murmured.

I nodded, "We'll need a goalkeeper to win the match, I'm a forward....so I can't, in my whole life, even think of goalkeeping!"

"You're saying as goalkeeping is a sin or something" she said nonchalantly.

"No! That's not what I meant!" I explained.

She looked away saying, "It seems like that though."
I sighed in defeat.

Normal POV

On the sound of door chime, hikaru and Yukimura rushed to open the door. The door opened and revealed the grey haired man. He smiled genuinely as he entered through the door.

The trio were now sitting in the living room, fubuki's gaze rested on his mug, he then looked up to share the matter.

"I talked to the elders.... It seemed like they've always faced koujimaru's behaviour like this, but..."

He paused as to take a sip of his hot cocoa.

"But what?!" Yukimura asked out of curiosity.

"But the children here, don't have any other source of outdoor activities..... Therefore, the elders have decided for this match.... They will talk to Mr. koujimaru and then..."

"Then we'll kick his ass!" Yukimura exclaimed excitedly.

Fubuki smiled as he moved his gaze from Yukimura to hikaru.

"Hikaru chan, you're too quiet... everything alright?" Fubuki asked.

She nodded then spoke, "We were discussing earlier, about goalkeeping. I've never done goalkeeping and Yukimura will never do it even if it takes his life"

"Hey! I didn't say that much! The reason is that I'm a FORWARD!", Yukimura yelled which made Fubuki to chuckle.

"Hikaru chan, how about you give it a try? What do you say?"

Hikaru nodded in agreement.

Fubuki lined the area as the Goal, "Hikaru chan you are ready?"

Hikaru tried to lower her nervousness, "I.. .I think so.."

Fubuki and Yukimura then gave the shots and hikaru tried to stop each of them but couldn't.

"C'mon You can do it!" Fubuki cheered.

Hikaru got up on her feet as she thought 'I've faced more brutal training than this, I cannot lose here!'

Yukimura kicked the ball, Hikaru again tried to catch it but the ball went to the goal again. Hikaru cursed her self as she smacked on the ground. 'Why? Why I can't stop it?!' She asked herself.

"Hikaru chan, focus! Focus on the ball!" Fubuki advised.

Hikaru stood up and tried to focus. Fubuki then kicked the ball, which beamed towards her. 'Focus! Focus!' She told herself. Just then a voice echoed her mind;

"Remember this always hikaru, the more you love soccer the more stronger you'll be"

Her keshin arose from her, which startled the strikers. Her keshin then stopped the ball with its sword.

"At last" hikaru said as she hold the ball in her hands and then fell asleep.

Fubuki and Yukimura dashed to her, "I think we'll be ready" fubuki said and Yukimura nodded.