Chapter # 3

Hikaru and Yukimura entered the village, they were determined for their task.

"Ne, Fubuki sempai? We're staying here, right?" Yukimura asked remembering the yesterday's event.

Fubuki smiled, "Don't worry, I've talk to someone, you both can stay there."

Yukimura nodded happily and marched towards the soccer field. Hikaru stopped in the mid way, due to which Fubuki and Yukimura also halted.

"What's wrong Hikaru chan?" Fubuki asked.

Hikaru looked into his eyes "um, Fubuki san.... Are you not staying with us?"

The silence fell upon the trio, but Fubuki broke the ice with his smile,

"Well, it's you two from now on"

Yukimura stepped closer to them a bit, then cried "WHAT?!"

They reached the field and saw the kids playing. Yukimura's pouted face changed, as a smile appeared on his face. Hikaru and Yukimura dashed towards the field. The kids were happy to see them too. Hikaru and Yukimura enjoyed guiding the kids about soccer.

As the light start fading, the kids returned to their homes as usual. Fubuki took them to a cottage, covered with snow. An old lady came out and welcomed them.

"Come in, come in" she said and they walked inside.

"It's warm here" hikaru said, as she felt comfy.

The old lady introduced herself as 'Ringo san'. "But you can call me oba-san too"

She then showed both of them their rooms and went to the kitchen to get some food for them.

Hikaru's POV 

We relaxed on the arm chairs, in front of the fireplace. I felt so cozy, but I was also worried as fubuki san won't be here.

"Fubuki san, can't you stay here with us too?" I asked.

He placed his thumb and index finger on his chin, as he's thinking something huge and important. My eyes shifted to Yukimura, he was quite busy drinking the hot cocoa.

"I wish I could, but I've stuffs to do" he replied.

I looked down disappointingly. He chuckled, on which Yukimura sniped,

"What's so funny?"

"You both are acting like little kids....", He trailed on, "but....you'll be happy to know I'll come often to check upon you two."

Hearing this, a smile appeared on my face. 

That night fubuki san stayed but he left early morning. Yukimura was angry as fubuki san left without saying goodbye.

"He did left a note"

I tried to comfort him but he pouted and went outside. As we walked to the field, he kept giving me quick glances. I wondered if he wanted to talk about something.

"Umm, is something the matter?" I asked.

He looked away, "I was just wondering what kind of techniques you have?"

I got puzzled "what do you mean?"

He paused, "And here I thought you're so good in soccer"

I felt my cheeks burn as I realised that I felt embarrassed.

"Well I suppose you don't have any hissatsu technique?", he asked placing his arms crossed, behind his head.

I shook my head in disagreement.

"Well then, how did you even passed the tests at the God Eden?"

I looked down disappointingly "the thing is ,...... I ....didn't pass most of the tests" I said the latter part quite low.

"What?!" He was surprised, I wondered if he will consider me weak, just like hakuryuu did, so I decided to speak for myself

"well, I can summon the keshins"

His face brighten "Really? That's amusing!...... wait! Did you just say keshins or it just slipped from your mouth?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Well, I can summon two keshins" I said with some confidence.

He was quite impressed but didn't say more because we had already reached to the field.

Yukimura's POV 

I was amused by this fact that a person can summon two keshins. I was about to ask more question but we had already reached to the field.

I saw the kids were standing there, crying. There was a sign board, which says 'no entry, construction site'. I clenched my fists, approaching the kids I asked them about the situation.  They told us that this place was bought in by someone.

"But how can someone make a public place theirs?" Hikaru asked.

I could tell she was annoyed by this too.
"I'll talk to them"

I said as I walked to the workers over there, doing measurements.

"Excuse me, but you're working on the wrong place!"

They all gave me deadly glances, but I ignored them.

"Listen kid, we do what we're ordered to... don't interfere, ok?" One of them answered and then continued their work.

I came back to the group, the kids seemed to be disappointed, as they left one by one. I clenched my fists tightly. I shared a glance with hikaru, and realised that only two kids were still here. A little girl, Mayu and a boy, Haru. I asked both kids about the person in charge of this.

"I think it's koujimaru san, he always snatch away properties of many people here, and then claim it as his" mayu answered.We were startled after hearing this.

"What? Then why no one in the village say anything?" Hikaru asked and I nodded.

This time the boy spoke "it's because everyone is afraid of him, the chief of the village is indebted to him somehow and that's why he don't say anything to koujimaru san."

I gritted, if only fubuki san was here!

"What we are going to do?" Hikaru asked. 

Normal POV 

"Yukimura, where are you going?" Hikaru asked.

"I'm going to find that Koujimaru guy!" Yukimura exclaimed confidently.

"No, it's dangerous!!" The kids warned him.

But the blue haired boy was determined and the  others were worried.

"Show me where he lives, I'm going to teach him a lesson or two!", He said pushing his sleeves up.

Hikaru tried to stop him "We should at least wait for Fubuki san."

Yukimura turned to them "Fubuki san? Who knows when he's going to come and besides, aren't we here to do something for soccer ourself?!"

Hikaru shared some glances with the kids, then spoke up "Can't you give him a call?" Yukimura sighed "I'd have, but signals are weak to the extreme! "

Hikaru and Yukimura were thinking of a plan to get the soccer field back, will they wait for Fubuki? Or take action as time was running fast!