Chapter # 2

The vehicle drove in to the roads that lead on to the valley where lies the little snow village.

The surface of road was rough, which was causing continuous jumps to the vehicle.

"We're almost there", Fubuki stated.

Hikaru and Yukimura were stuck on to the windows, as they weren't able to see much from their position. After all the jumps, their car made a sudden brake. Due to this Yukimura and hikaru were jerk forward.

The trio exited the car, Fubuki locked it and they started to move downwards. There was an old staircase made up of bricks, covered with snow. It lead down to the village.

"Be careful, you might trip" fubuki warned the both.

Hikaru nodded whereas Yukimura grinned as he was too much confidant on himself.

Hikaru's POV 

We finally reached the village, it was like a small town. It was beautiful but the cold here would kill me! I've spent my entire life training in God Eden, where summer never ended. This place will be a real challenge for me.

I was still thinking about all this when I realised a ball was coming towards me. I barely stopped it with a sudden reflex kick.

"Arigato Onee chan!"

I took the ball in my hand and then throw it back to the kids looking at me.

"That was a nice kick", Fubuki san complimented with a warm smile.

Yukimura smirked and ran towards a little field. I was amazed to see such a small ground. I've always trained in the most amazing fields, seeing them play like this made me remember something. 

FLASHBACK 

"I'm akiyama yuri, I'm glad that you survived this long" she smirked while looking at me "I'm kageno hikaru, so when we are going to start?" I asked ignoring the smirk "right now" she smiled. "what?" I tensed up at this"why are you so tensed? I didn't even assigned you to do anything" she smirked again, then gave a sly smile "before your actual training starts, I'm going to ask you some questions" "like what?" I asked . Akiyama san came close to me "why did u start playing soccer?" "soccer...?" My gaze fell upon  the soccer balls lying at the corner of the room.

End of Flashback 

I smiled as Yukimura was playing tough in front of the kids

"Why don't you join them too?" Fubuki san asked.

I nodded and then ran towards the field 

"Can I play too?" I asked, keeping the other part of thought that I might get rejected.

I gulped down the saliva while the kids were murmuring something to themselves, suddenly they all exclaimed with excitement.

"Of course you can, Onee chan!"

I was so happy to hear this.

"Ok then here I come!"

Yukimura's POV 

This girl was no ordinary, first of all I thought she was just a bluff but she was showing that she was someone trained in God Eden.

A little girl came running towards me, she had the ball. I smirked as I dashed to steal the ball but she passed it in the last second. The direction of the ball was towards hikaru. She managed to get it and kicked it into the net. The kids were jumping happily on the goal. I smiled as I share a glance with Fubuki sempai. 

Normal POV 

The sky was now turning into the shades of orange. The kids bid their goodbyes and went to their respective home. Fubuki brought some hot buns for them. They enjoyed the food as they got too tired.

"Fubuki sempai it's getting darker, are we gonna stay here tonight?"

Yukimura asked stretching his both legs. Fubuki got up onto his feet.

"I guess no"

Yukimura also stood up from his place,
"What do you mean by I guess no?!"

Fubuki picked up his stuff and sighed

"What I mean is that there is no room for reservation left here..... so we'd better get going"

He started walking away from there, Yukimura ran after him where as Hikaru was just standing there thinking, 'what the hell? We're supposed to come here each day?'

She was jolted from her thoughts.

"Oey! Hikaru, you better hurry up" Yukimura shouted from afar.

"Hai!"

She replied and ran after them, thinking about the challenges she'd have to face.