Chapter 49: It's Over

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oi, will you stop that?" He raised his thin brows. "You've been drinking a lot and it's not good for you."

You stare at him and kept pouring the wine. "It's just for tonight anyways," you put the bottle back to the table and leaned your back to the couch with your wine glass on your right hand. "It's not that bad to borrow happiness from tomorrow...."

You can see on the corner of your eyes that he wasn't taking his eyes off of you while drinking your wine.

"Why would you be borrowing?" He leans closer. "Were you feeling sad?"

You turned your face to him, making the both of your faces inches closer. Being the drunk you, you were ready for sass and sarcasm. And probably will turn out like the last time you became sentimental and accidentally blurted your feelings out.

You snorted and poked his small nose. "Am not," you turned and put the glass away. "I just feel like.... I'm not good enough."

"For what?"

"For you." You said instantly, not even thinking of it. "I feel empty. Just like my mind. No memories. Couldn't load anything because it has nothing but blank space. Let's go back to the time that I first saw you. Levi, that time I feel like a child and how funny to think that the first time I opened my eyes I saw you. It's like I'm a baby and the first face I saw was my parent. You were the one who took care of me so starting that day, I said to myself that I'll trust you because I feel a connection between us..."

Levi laughs at your words. "I didn't know how funny your experiences were until you finally spits everything out."

"I'm just telling the truth!" You pouted. "My first impression of you was a grumpy guy. I didn't like your attitudes at fist but eventually I learn to manage."

"And find it amazing for you,you know?" Levi looked into your eyes. "It's rare for people to last in my life because of my personality." He continues. "But you know what?"

"Hmm?" You hummed in response.

"Just like you did. I didn't like you at first," Levi lifts his hands to the length where he could reach your ears. "I always thought you were weird and crazy. But after I've learned so much about you, I happen to like you at all." Levi tucks a hair behind your ear. "And I enjoy being with you."

You can't help but bite your lip in anticipation. You have no idea that what he was saying was true because the things that left scars on you that he did remained until...

"You're a liar..." you mumble but he heard it. Rage filled your heart as tears suddenly fell from your eyes.

You realize that both of you were staring at each other and he finally saw those tears so you stood up and ran as fast as you can outside.

"(Y/n)!" Levi called you until you can't hear his voice from behind as you truly left the bar, crying.

You've reached your car and thankful that you brought it. You unlocked it and hopped inside, wiping the tears away using the stock tissues in front of the windshield.

"W-why... why am I crying?" You sobbed. "Why am I still mad?"

That moment was interrupted when you saw Levi approach your car as he ran and opened the door. He hopped in, witnessing you were crying so you tried to push him away.

"Go away!" You yelled. "I don't want to see your face!"

He held your shoulders gently. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" He asks concerned. "Did I said something wrong?"

"I said go!" I insisted. "Please..."

"(R/n).... are you mad at me?" He finally got a clue.

"What are you talking about? Didn't I just said go?!" You wiped your tears away but sobs still audible in your voice as you avoided his question.

"Don't play dumb with me!" He yells back.

You were startled that made your rage rise to your nerves. "What's your problem?! Was it hard to just fuck off and leave me alone?!"

"You're the one whose got a problem here but you kept being so stubborn up until now, (r/n)!"

You looked at him in the face directly, not even caring how poor you look now. "So you desperately wanna know, huh?!" You shut your eyes and rolled your fists trying to get a hold of yourself as tears start to steam on your pink cheeks. "Yes.... I'm a mad at you, Levi! It's simply because your still confusing me! You told lies in front of everyone! Were not dating, were not even a couple yet! I'm just a fellow fucking neighbor! A fan girl who interferes in your life and I'm hurt! How am I going to face such lies you've told to the whole world?! Tell me!"

Levi cannot believe what he's hearing and he felt a pang hit his heart after knowing how much hurt you are. Especially when he saw those teas never stop as you continue to blurt our everything you felt.

"Because you-! Levi Ackerman don't know how I was fucking broken when I saw you with Petra, that you care for her. I would understand that, but the way you treated me that time was unacceptable! You said I'll be your princess! But you treated me like a worthless trash!"

He was broke at your words. It hurts much more for him how much pain your gained because of him and tears are attempting to leave his steel-grey orbs as you continue.

"I always thought I was just a hole-filler in your heart and a desperate hammer to break your stone-cold heart! Levi, I don't know what to think now..." you sobbed and cleared your throat. "I feel jealous, I feel hurt. But I don't know why when I'm with you, why do I feel safe? I felt the urge to smile and deep here?" You pointed out your chest. "Why does it race so fast?"

Your voice was husky, and you can't just bear everything but at the same time you felt relief that you let it out. Levi kept on listening to you as his head hangs low and tears start to pour from his eyes to his porcelain cheeks down to his hands.

"Levi..." you called his name. "I am just setting it aside the thought that maybe... I'm truly madly in love with you...

And now I already know I'm really in love with you even before I got this amnesia! Right after I went to Italy. We called each other that time right? I blushed at the moment and even covered the screen with a pillow... " You smiled as his eyes widened at every words that you said. "I'm a fool for it but... I had fallen for you. When I spent time with you back when we were new neighbors when I saw you at our first shoot, we wore matching colors and bear the embarrassing atmosphere..." you chuckle between your tears.

He was looking at you in disbelief and after hearing your sentences, Levi crashed and locked his lips into you....

His lips are warmer than before, the hot streaming tears blended with thd bitter-sweet passionate kiss.

Levi brushed his hands into your hair, pulling you closer as you slowly kissed back but can't help to cry silently and sob softly during the kiss, wrapping your arms to his neck as he pinned you to the window and you felt the cold glass hit your back while he kisses you as passionate as he could.

After savoring the perfect moment, everything seemed to stop as you both pulled away for air and locked gaze into each other's eyes and your gave him a small bitter smile.

"I'm sorry, (r/n). I'm terribly sorry for being a jerk." He cupped my face and wiped my tears away. "And..."

He embraced me as tight as he could. "All of the things I've said to you everytime I say how I feel about you, that was all true. I never said lies... sorry for causing you so much pain you didn't deserve. I'm such an asshole for making you believe I was only playing with your feelings because never..."

"I won't do any affection like this to you if I don't feel the same way." He said softly, caressing my head.

"What do you mean?" You ask.

He leaned into my neck. "There's no such words needed to be said to express how much I love you. It takes a lifetime to prove."