I started to tickle her when I set her down, poking on her sides. She was laughing extremely hard, tears starting fall from her eyes. She was trying catch my hands, but I was too fast. I had backed her up to the bed, causing her to fall down on the bed, back first. I crouched on top her, still tickling her sides. "Aleeeex, stooooop!" She yelled as I kept poking her sides and armpits. 

I stopped to marvel at the sight of her, laughing too hard there were tears on her eyes. Her smile made the butterflies in my stomach go in a frenzy. I mounted my hands at either side of her shoulders and leaned in. I kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose, and both her cheeks. She giggled as I looked at her again before I planted a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." She cupped my face and smiled at me. 

I stood up and helped her up, poking her side one last time. I helped her open our suitcases on the floor. For a trip of one week, I think we overpacked. It seemed like we packed clothes that would last us for a month. She was sprawled on the floor, picking out a swimsuit. It looked like she packed 20 pairs of bikinis. But, I wasn't innocent either. I sort of packed to much clothes as well. I sort of adapted to her little mantra whenever she packed. "Better keep a wide variety of options," she would say. 

I took a pair of swimming trunks from my luggage next to hers and changed in the bathroom. She was already on the bed, scrolling on her phone, the bikini of her choice on her hand. "You're up." I told her as I passed her. I went out and sat on one of the chairs and took in the breathtaking view. 

I hear the door close, she was probably done. As her footsteps got louder towards me, I looked at the direction she was coming from and literally, I am not even joking, my jaw fell to the ground. She was wearing a skimpy purple bikini, just enough to cover her goods. I stared at her, not even noticing that she was filming for her IG story. When I thought that the scenery here was breathtaking, I was wrong. She was more breathtaking that anything else. Her hair was up in a bun, revealing her bare neck and beautiful structured shoulders. She was bare faced, taking all her make up off, her freckles like glitters on her skin. She is so beautiful, and getting more beautiful each and every day. 

I was in awe at the sight of her. She was perfect. She had her curves at all the right places, from her chest to her tiny waist to her well sculpted bum. She was a goddess. "You better close that mouth, flies might get in." She said as she pushed my chin, closing my mouth. I hear her giggling. "Wow, you look amazing." I said as I stood up. I enveloped her in a back hug as we marvelled at the sight of the beach. it's blue waters tempting us to jump in. "I could say the same for you, my sexy hunky man." She said placing her palm on the side of my face. I laughed and kissed her on the cheek. 

"You want to get in the water?" I asked her. "I thought you wouldn't ask." She said, giggling. She walked back into the room to get her beach bag for our stuff. I stared at her as she retreated to the room. I feel so blessed and lucky to have this goddess even consider me as worthy of her mere presence. The love I have for this woman is beyond imaginable. 

"Let's go!' I held her hand and as she skipped like a little kid towards the beach.

"This is so beautiful!" She squealed when we got there. I smiled at the sight of her wide smile. She was grinning from ear to ear, like a little child on Christmas morning. Seeing her smile makes me happier than I already am. I placed our towels on the beach chairs along with her beach bag. 

"Come on, Alex!" She called for me as she ran towards the water, slippers flying across the sand. I laughed and picked her slippers up and placed them by mine before i ran after her.