She was the first to get out, passing me while I unbuckled myself. I chuckled at how fast she was able to free herself from her seat belt. "I'm not getting on that thing ever again. I mean, it's beautiful and all but it's gonna give me a heart attack." She said as I caught up to her. I helped the utility in unloading our bags while I made Perrie stand in the shade despite her subtle protests. 

The pilot and the rest of the crew asked her for a picture and being the kind and humble person that she, of course she agreed. I took a step back and watched her as she posed with them, her smile making the place a little bit more livelier. I was snapped out of my trance when she called for me, the crew asking me to be in the picture as well. I also took some photos with the crew who were avid football fans and they even asked me to sign an autograph beside Pez's signature. We thanked all of them for the support before we got in the front desk to check in.

"Oh my gosh, you're Perrie Edwards!" The lady on the desk said as we got to the desk. Perrie smiled and greeted her, asking her how she was. The lady was overjoyed at the sight of her. I laughed at their exchange of words, mostly the lady giving Perrie praises. "Oh my! You're her boyfriend!" The lady squealed when she turned her attention to me. Perrie laughed at her reaction. "Yes, he is." She said. 

"Hello!" I told her, a smile on my face. "You're the footballer! You're Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain!" She almost jumped up and down, knocking over one of her pen holders. "Yes, yes I am." I told her, laughing and nodding my head. 

"Is there a problem here?" Another lady---which seemed to be the manager here---said as she walked over to us. "It's Perrie Edwards and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain!" The lady in the front desk said with pride as the manager neared us. 

"What? Oh my gosh! Welcome!" The manager lost her composure and hugged Perrie and I. We looked at each other and giggled at our cute encounter. They asked to have a photo with us and we happily obliged. They finally accommodated us after. The manager lead us to our bungalow herself and wished us a good time in their resort.

I had this booked a while ago, so that everything was ready when we got here. We were staying in one of the over-the-water bungalows, located on the ocean. The bungalow was breathtaking. There was a Jacuzzi out front along with some outdoor furniture. Part of the floor was glass, the bright ocean visible underneath us. The room itself was well organized, there was a comfy king sized bed in the middle and wide mirror that Perrie absolutely loved. 

When the manager had left, Perrie immediately dove into the bed, savoring the feel of the comfy pillows. "This place is so beautiful!" She exclaimed. I walked towards her and sat on the edge of the bed. "Not as beautiful as you, babe." I told her and smiled. "Aww, you sweet little dork." She said as she squished my face, earning fits of laughter from me. 

I leaned in for a kiss and stared her. Her face looking a little bit brighter than it already is, her happiness radiating from her. "Are you happy?" I asked her. She looked at me with a wide smile on her face. "Of course. And I'm even more happy that you're here with me." She said, leaning in for a kiss. I got entranced as I felt her soft lips on mine, like her kiss was casting a spell on me. I was about to pull her in when she suddenly broke the kiss, leaving me hanging. "Later, babe." She tapped my face and stood up. 

I laughed at how much effect she has on me. I stood up and started pacing towards her. "You little---" She started to run around the room as she noticed me running after her. She was about to pass me when I grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her close to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist from the back and twirled her around. Her laughter filled the whole room, making my heart leap in joy as well.