I blinked and walked up to him. "I was looking for-" The pages lying infront of him stopped me.

He was looking at some old pictures from his college and high school. He didn't look much different in them from now.

Of course, it's not like they were 10 year old pictures or something.

"I searched everything. There's no red head I knew," He spoke.

"Not even just as a classmate?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He raised a brow.

"I mean she doesn't necessarily have to be someone you slept with and didn't call back later," I rolled my eyes. "She could be a secret admirer too."

He seemed thoughtful for a moment and then, shook his head. "Red heads are beautiful. I would have remembered her."

I deadpanned.

He blinked at me.

"But not as beautiful as brunettes-"

"Save it," I muttered while grabbing a mug and pouring some coffee into it.

I sat down next to him and sipped on the coffee. Why the hell was my head throbbing like that? Am I going to have a fever again?

I frowned at the thought.

Alec placed his hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze. The mug almost slipped out of my hands as I turned to him with wide eyes.

"Don't be jealous of a red head. You know you're my favourite woman," He gave me a lopsided smile, causing my heart to flutter.

I released a breath. "Out of all the men I am dating right now, you're my favourite too."

He chuckled lowly but I could see the frown behind that facade.

I smirked. "Don't say I didn't warn you when you finally find out."

He pressed his lips into a thin line and narrowed his eyes for a moment.

"You've showered," He pointed out.

"Yeah. I'm about to leave for college."

He sighed. "I'm staying right here at the apartment so I thought why not shower after breakfast."

"Um okay," Why was he telling me that?

"You wanna take a second shower?"

"A second shower? And me?" I let out a laugh. "One shower is a win-win for a lazy ass like-"

I stopped abruptly at the suggestive smirk playing on his lips.

Then my lips formed an o-shape as I slowly came to realization.

I looked down at my watch. I was going to be late for the first class anyway. Might as well miss it.

I gave him a sly smile. "If you insist."

"Oh yes. I do insist."

With a smirk, I took his hand and watched as he got up, all the while keeping his gaze fixed on me as I directed him out of the kitchen.

We went up to his room.

****

I tucked a strand of my wet hair behind my ear. There was no time to blow dry if I had to get to my second class.

Walking up to the kitchen counter, I was searching for my car keys when I saw some movement out of my peripheral vision.

Alec was halfway down the stairs as he put the tshirt on, his hair dripping wet from the shower.