{11}

Louise's P.O.V.

I know I shouldn't, but I feel strongly for Alex. I also know that I haven't known her for long, but there is always time for me to get to know her. I could take her on a date and she could tell me stories about herself. I can picture it now. Me and her. We'd both be giggling and laughing under the night sky, she'd be right next me. We would both stop and gaze into each other's eyes as we both start to slowly lean in. Nothing could be more perfect. But to be honest, just being with her is enough to fill me with joy.

What I'm feeling isn't right by societal norms. But in my brash opinion, fuck society. I couldn't give a rats ass what anybody thinks about me. As long as I'm happy, and as long as I'm with Alex, I'd be happy. Wonderfully and truly happy. Something of which I haven't been in a long long time. So what if she's my student. I want to make her happy.

I sigh and look up at lock I have on my wall. My eyes widen as I look at the time. It half past 6. Last time I checked it was only 4. I guess I really got lost in thought. I get up off my couch and go to my kitchen to make myself some pasta.

After cooking and eating I was the dishes and go up to my room and sleep.

Alex's P.O.V.

Being in this hospital sucks. The food sucks. This bed sucks. Even some of the patients suck. So, yeah, being in the hospital suck. I'm just glad to be going home today. I couldn't imagine being here for one more day. I hear a knocking on the door and I immediately know who it is. "Come in, mom," I call out.

The door opens and I see my mom walk in the room. "How'd you know it was me," she asks. I shrug my shoulders and reply, "I just knew. Are we ready to go?" I ask as I finish tying my shoe laces. She nods her head and grins at me.

"I bet you can't wait to leave, I know how much you hate being stuck in a room," she says. I let out an aggravated sigh and get off my bed. I walk towards my mom and we leave the room. After that, we leave the hospital, hopefully, this time, for good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrived home. It's funny, I haven't done anything yet I feel completely exhausted. I hear the ding of my phone and I take it out to see that I got a text from Louise. A smile makes its way to my face as i can feel myself getting less tired and more excited.

Louise <3: Hey, babe. Want to come over??

Me: Hey, baby!! Yeah, sure. When??

Louise <3: Awesome ;) Does 3 sound good?

Me: Sounds great.

Louse <3: Okay, I'll pick you up.

I smile brightly and I put my phone on the charger. I get clothes from my closet and set them out on me bed. I then grab a towel and make my way to the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my shower, I put on the clothes that I have set out for myself. It was an evanescence band tee and some black ripped skinny jeans. I then apply a light touch of mascara and looked into the mirror. I hand comb my hair, making it look presentable. I look at the time on my phone and saw that it was two-fifty. Okay, ten minutes. Bump. Bump. I can hear my heart thump in my ears. The things that that woman does to me is unexplainable. But it's a good thing. No one has ever made me feel like this. But, this is good, change is goods.

I get knock out of my thoughts when i hear the doorbell ring. With one last shaky breath, I walk towards the door and open it. "Hey, Louise," I say.

"Hey, Alex."

Hey guys! I know I don't update often and that I'm not that good at writing, and for that, I apologize. But I'm still thankful for your guys' support. It always makes me feel good. This story isn't only mine, but also yours. So, if you have any suggesting on where this story should go, please let me know. 

~Sincerely, Asurene