{8}

Louise's P.O.V

All I felt was a tingling sensation on my lips. But it didn't just end there. The weird sensation traveled through my body, right down to my stomach, making it do flips.

I felt her arms slide around my waist. My arms immediately go around her neck. This feeling was pure bliss. To add on to my blissful state I feel her tounge sweep against my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I opened my mouth with out even thinking about it. It was as if my body just responds to her every command. . . And I liked it.

With her tounge searching my mouth, I find my self involuntarily moaning. What does this girl do to me.

My hands tangle themselves in her hair, pulling roughly making her moan.

Alex's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it.the feeling of her lips touching mine it's just... It's just undescribable. A fire in my stomach seemed to have started.

And of course, with my luck, my two best friends barge into the room. As soon as this happened Louise and I jumped part, making me feel depressed with the loss of contact.

"Hey! We just came to see if you're okay." Haley's loud voice boomed.

Ashly, as quite as she is, just stood there with a concerned face. But as soon as they took a moment to to really look at us, their mouths started to form a smirk.

Since I knew what they were thinking, my face was quick to become hot and started to turn a deep shade of red. "I see we were interrupting something. I guess we will be on our way." Ashly said as she started to walk out the door.

"Wait! It's not what you Think. Nothing happened!" I lied swiftly. I can't have them finding out what's going on between Louise and I. Especially when I don't even know.

Ashly's face showed she believed me, but as for haley, she doesn't look convinced."I swear nothing happened." I lied more. Haley's face seemed to have softened up.

My eyes averted to Louise to see her face expreesion. Her mood seemed to have saddened, making my heart squeesz. Sigh... I barely even knew the woman and she already had me so affected.

I didn't know how our pull towards each is so strong. It could be fate or some other kind of celestial body, but either way I'm falling for her.

I just hope she would catch me.

(A/N)

I know it's a short chapter, but I have writers block. If you guys have any suggestions, don't be affraid to tell me. And I will get back to you guys.Also read my new book The Forest. Also feel free to follow or vote for my book. Hope you enjoyed the chapter...

~ Love, Asurene