{4}

Alex's P.O.V

I just got home from Louise's house. The house was empty. which makes sense because my mother's car was not in the drive way. I go into the living room to see a note on the coffee table in front of our brown couch. The note read:

Dear Alex,

I was unexpectedly called into work. I'm sorry I am not home right now when we were supposed to hang out at around 10 to watch a movie together. Dinner is out in the kitchen if you want some. Love you.

Love, Mom.

The note isn't a surprise to me considering she always does this. My mom works as a surgeon so she is extremely busy most of the time. And if you could tell I don't have a dad. Up until a couple of years ago I did. But he wasn't a very good one. He was a drunkard who always came home drunk and beat my mother and I. He also sexually harassed me quit a few times. But what can I say I was used to it. The reason he is not here now is because a couple of years ago he killed himself because he realized the error of his ways. Which brought up many emotions such as sadness but a strange feeling of relief. I stopped self harming about a year ago because it took me a full year to realize I wasn't completely useless. But that's enough of that.

I go into the kitchen to get the food my mom prepared for me before she left. I exit through the door of the living room that leads into the kitchen. I then go to the table inside the kitchen that has some lasagna on a plate that's wrapped so it doesn't go bad. I grab a fork from the drawer and unwrap the the lasagna and start eating. Oh. My. God. This is so good. Damn, my mom can cook.

I enjoy my meal until I finish eating I then wash the now empty plate and start to head up stairs to go to bed. I open my bedroom door and walk over to my bed not bothering to change into pajamas. I immediately belly flop onto me bed with thoughts of Louise flowing through my brain. Slowly I start to drift off to sleep having dreams of Louise.

~~~~----~~~~

I wake up the next morning to the sound of my alarm going off. My eyes slowly fluttering open and the sun peeking through the window burns my awakened irises.

I slowly roll to the end of the bed and swing my legs over and got up of my bed. I go and get clothes out of my dresser drawer. I grab black skinny jeans, an Evanescence T-shirt, underwear, and bra. I then go into the bathroom and take a shower. I exit my room and go into the bathroom.

When I enter the bathroom I strip off all of my clothes. I then go in the shower and put it to hottest it can go. What can I say? I just love the heat. My body starts to relax when the hot droplets of water hits my skin. I wash my hair and body. Within around 15 minutes I get out of the shower and dry myself off with a towel before dressing in the bathroom.

I get dressed in only a few minutes so I go down stairs. The first thing I notice is that mom is still not home and is probably still at work. I walk into the kitchen and grab pancake mix from the cupboard that's over the stove.I then grab eggs from the fridge and the other ingredients needed to make the pancakes.

After around 10 minutes the pancakes are fully made so I put them on the plate that I set out for my delicious breakfast. I then got out chocolate syrup and poured them on my pancakes. What!? Don't judge me. This stuff is delicious. Don't knock it 'till you tried it. After I get everything prepared I eat all of the food. I then go to the front door and put on my shoes. I then exit my house and lock the door. After that I go to my car and drive off to school.

I make it to the school building in only 10 minutes. I park in a parking space and get out of my car. I swing my backpack over my shoulder and walk into the entrance of the school building.

After I enter the school I go through it's corridors and make my way to my locker. As I get closer to my locker I see Haley and Ashley standing next to it.

"How do you guys always make it here before I do?" I ask.

"Maybe because you're slow as fuck." Haley says and Ashley tries to stifle her giggling.

"Way to be a dick." I say while punching her arm playfully. She holds her arm acting hurt.

"Ow, that hurt." She says sarcastically. Ashley starts to laugh more.

Haley and I both stare at each other then we both start laughing. After a few minutes of laughing I get my things from my lockers and get to class.

I feel very excited right now considering I am going to see Louise. God I love her name. I wish I can just say it over and over again. I shake my head as if it will get these thoughts out of my mind. I got to stop with these thoughts. She's my teacher and I'm her student. It will never work. I let out a sigh as I enter Louise's classroom.

When I enter her classroom her head turns it's way towards the door. When she sees me her eyes seem as if they light up at the sight of me. My breath is no immediately caught in my throat. How can this woman have this much of an affect on me. We only met yesterday and yet it feels like a lifetime. But a life time is not enough time to be able to spend with her. Maybe 2 or even 3. She is just so enticing. If only she weren't my teacher. Sigh. 

"Good morning, Miss Marcie. How are you?" I ask politely. 

"I am well, thank you. And how are you?" She asks back at me. 

"I am fine." I say and make my way over to a desk. My eyes still fixated on the masterful beauty in front of me. Her eyes are now looking at some papers. She might have felt a pair of eyes string at so she looked up and saw me. She softly smiles my way which I happily return. After a few minutes the late bell rings and people start to gather in the classroom. I wish it can just be her and I here together, but that would never happen. 

I have to stop having these thoughts. She is just my teacher, nothing more nothing less. I should just stop hoping. I can already tell that this is going to be a long year. Let's just hope it's going to be good one. 

A/N Sorry that it took too long to update.  I gave some information about Alex's past.