{1}

Alex's P.O.V.

My name is Alexandria but my friends call me Alex. Today is my first day of school. Am I nervous? Yes, but I am a bit excited. Right now I am in my senior year in high school and I own my own car. I got my drivers license about a month ago.

It's 7:00 and I'm about to be late for school. I get dressed in black ripped skinny jeans and a Misfits shirt with black combat boots. I put on make up and grab my already packed navy blue back pack and tie a plaid shirt around my waist. After that I run down stairs to the door.

"Do you want breakfast, Alex?" I hear my mother asks from inside the kitchen. "No, I'm okay. I'm going to be late!" I called back to her. "Okay. Good luck not being late." She said nonchalantly. "Okay. Love you." I say exiting the house. I take my keys out of my pants. I go to my black car placing the key in the key hole and opening the drivers side car door. I get in and close the door throwing my back pack in the passengers seat. I put the key in the ignition. I start the car and go to school.

After 5 minutes I park in the front entrance of the school building. I get out with my back pack and I lock my car doors. I enter the school building to see my friends Haley and Ashley waving at me. "Hey Alex, What took you so long?" Ashley asks. "I over slept." I replied embarrassed. "Did summer break get the best of you?" Haley says laughing. "just a little." I said scratching my head.

After a few minutes of talking I head to my first period of the day, History, the one class that I don't find as interesting as my others. But none the less i am good at it. I am somewhat of a genius. I have photographic memory so all classes are pretty much easy. I walk into the room and see name tags set up on the desks. I see my name tag at the front of the room near the teachers desk. I sigh and sit in my desks slamming my bag down on the floor. I take out a pencil from my back pack as I hear the teacher enter the class room. I look up from taking out a pencil from my back pack to see what the teacher. She's pretty... no ... absolutely gorgeous even stunning. I can't believe my eyes. Her golden blonde hair that falls in soft waves down her back. Her eyes were a light shade of blue almost a beautiful grey. I found myself getting drawn to every bit and piece of her. I can tell that she's tall, by the looks of it I would say 5 foot 9. Even though she's tall I'm taller coming in at 5 foot 10. She has curves in all the right places. Her skin seems soft. Her lips look full so soft. They sure look kissable. I wonder what it would be like to kiss them.

Wait! What did I just think?! Did I seriously just think about kissing her. She's my teacher and a girl. I'm straight... Or at least I think I am. Now that I think about it I never really like any guys. I also found myself staring at women. I can't believe this. I'm a lesbian and I didn't even know.

The more I think about it, the more I can feel my heart ready to beat out of my chest. Every second that goes but I can feel myself falling deeper, and before I realized it I had fallen in love with my teacher. I never wanted to know the name of somebody so much as I do now.

"Take your seats every one." I hear the teacher say. God, even her voice is sexy. "My name is Louise Marcie. Today we will get to know the people in this class better. We will go around the room saying our names and one thing about us. I'll go first. Since I already told you my name I will give you one fact about myself. I am a Lesbian." I listen to Miss Marcie. My eyes widen and I can't help but become happy at the thought that i have a chance with her. In the background I hear the guys hat become a bit saddened at the fact that they can't have my Miss Marcie. Wait did I just say mine? She's not mine. But I wish she was.

All of a sudden I see her glance over my way and stare into my eyes. I turn my head and blush furiously. I can fell my face getting hotter with every second that passes when she looks at me. "Okay everyone it's your turn to introduce yourself." She says with a soft voice.

After 30 minutes of people introducing themselves it's finally my turn. I stand up and say "my name is Alexandria but you can call me Alex. And an interesting fact about me is that I have photographic memory." I say than sit back down in my seat again.

After all the introductions are finished we start to go over the materials that are necessary for this class. Although I want to pay attention in this class I can't help but stare at her waist as they sway when she writes on the smart board or whenever she walks. And her legs are long. Miss Marcie is wearing a pencil skirt that shows her beautiful long legs that makes me quiver. She also has a white blouse on that is just a bit to tight in her chest region. But hey I'm not complaining.

My thoughts were interrupted by the loud ring of the bell. I get my things and place them inside my back pack and bring my back pack over my shoulders. "Bye Miss Marcie." I say with a big smile on my face. "Bye Alex." She replies with a cute smile. I go on with my day.