{7}

Alex's P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since the accident and I still haven't confronted Louise about her and the kiss she had with another woman. I have no right to be jealous. It's not like we're dating. Although, us dating would be nice.

Louise has been visiting me every day. And I can't stop thinking about the whole kiss thing.

I wonder what it would be like to kiss those plump lips. Or to hold her close to me not wanting to let her go.

"...Lex... Alex!" I was thrown out of my thought by my mother yelling my name.

I turnef my head to let her know she had my attention. "About time you look at me. I've called your name 5 times before you finally heard me. Is something wrong?" She asked. Her face showing slight concern.

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine." I stuttered out. I had to stop thinking about Louise. No matter how beautiful she was.Or how sweet she was. Or her captivating scent of vanilla and laven- Stop thinking about her damnit!!!

I let out a sigh and turned my attention back to my mother. "What did you need any way?" I asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that, that nice teacher that has been visiting lately, will be coming again today." She said. As soon as those words left her mouth my heart fluttered.

After that I went back into my thoughts. It's only been a day since I saw her an I already missed her. Her bright smile that shows her perfectly shaped teeth. Her plump pouty lips that makes you want to kiss her all day if you were able...

KNOCK!

My thoughts were nice again interupted when I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" My mother said.

When the door opened I noticed a white lab coat, which meant the person who knocked at the door was a doctor. "I just wanted to give you your prescription for your slight concussion for the pain." He said. I nodded in reply.

"Is that all?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "No. I wanted to inform you that you are able to leave by tomorrow at the the earliest and then in two days at the latest." He said. I was happy to finally be going home.

This hospital bed was too uncomfortable. Also that beeping sound from the heart monitor... Ugh! It just felt like my concussion will get even worse.

Sigh~

I guess that was my fault for not trying to calm down when I was driving.

KNOCK!

There was another knock on the door. "Come in!" I said.

The door opened and Louise walked in. When she was fully in the room she softly closed the door behind her. "How's your concussion?" She asked.

"Still hurts but at least I can go home soon.''  I said and she gave me a smile that could melt even the coldest of hearts.

"That's good. No one likes hospitals." She said.

"Isn't that the truth." I said and she laughed lightly. "I can not tell you how annoying the heart monitor is." She laughed again.

I smiled at her and when she looked me in the eyes. We just stared at eatch other for a good second before she turned her head. I noticed a light shade if pink on her cheaks. I smirked.

I was surprised by a purposely created cough. I turned my head to look at where the sound was. I saw my mom with a slight smirk played upon her lips.

I completely forgot my mother was still in the room. "I'll be leaving now. Bye, sweety." My mom said while giving me a kiss on the for head.

"Okay, bye mom." And with that, she got up from her chair and left the room. When she left there was this little awkward silence. You could literally cut the tension with a knife. "So. . ." I lingred.

"So. . ." she copied. I brought NY eyes down to my hand as I was trying to find word I could say.

I finally got the gut to ask her the question I've been wanting to ask since my acident. About the kiss.

"Umm. . . Louise?" I questioned.

"Yeah." She responds.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Sure. What is it?"

"The day of my accident. . ." I paused. "I saw you kissing Ms. Coleman. I j-just wanted to know if you two are dating. . . or not. So, are you?" I asked.

It looks like it took her awhile to process what I said. Once she fully processed it she looks at me with wide eyes. "No we're not dating. The day of your accident she just went into my classroom after school hours, and kissed me." She explained.

I nodded my head in understanding. A wave of relief washes over me make me sigh. A light smile started to play on my lips. I look back over to her and put my hand over hers.

We looked at each other in the eyes. My eyes searching and hers searching mine. My eyes went down to her lips and I could have sworn hers went to mine. Almost simultaneously we started to lean in. Feet became inches, inches became centimeters.

I could now deal her hot, minty breath on my lips. My eyes now fully closed. No space is left between us when her lips finally met mine.