Chapter fifteen💭

Start from the beginning

I walked out the house. Lamelo looked at me and then looked down. "And LaMelo?"

"Yes?" He said

"I'm pregnant and it's yours"
With that I walked out and I didn't turn back or come back.
I went home and Tae welcomed me with a warm hug. "Did you tell him?" He asked. I nodded. "What he say?"

"I don't know I didn't stay long enough for him to say anything?"
"How are you gonna be raising my niece? " He asked. Yes it was a girl. "By myself I'm independent. The money I'm getting from modeling and singing is more than enough. By the end of this year I can move out into a mansion I already have a down payment on it in Hollywood. "

Tae nodded. "I'm going to go sleep. I'm not stressing maybe LaMelo and I weren't meant to be" I said. "Your a strong girl. Ive seen girls kill themselves over boys" Tae said. "Well never me".

Four years later...
Long story short. Lamelo and i didn't talk for a long while. I didn't get to say goodbye because I had a modeling gig on Friday. My life
goes on. Even though I still think about LaMelo.

I'm 20 now. Chloe and i live together as roommates in my mansion with my beautiful three year old daughter Haileigh. "Hai baby come here mommy is going to target" I said.

"Ok mommy aunty chlo told me to tell you that she leave" she said cutely. I nodded. I helped her tie her pink vans because she was till struggling to get the string through to make the bow. "Ok let's go baby" I said holding her hand. Life for me was fine. Tae visited Haileigh occasionally and she was happy. Haileigh constantly asks me about her father. I know sooner or later I'm going to have to tell her but i dont want to. Lamelo hasn't called me and I haven't called him.

I heard they were back in California but I doubt that I would run into him.

Lamelo's pov

I couldn't get my mind off of Imani. She occupied my mind 24/7. I was back in the hills and I hoped I ran into her. I wanted to be apart of the life of my child.

She was doing big things and so was I but I loved Imani. I just couldn't watch her struggle to hold up our realtionship if I went to Europe so I ended things so I wouldn't see her get hurt. But now I'm thinking that wasn't the best thing to do. I missed three years of my child's life. That's sadly depressing.

I scrolled through my Instagram feed seeing to pictures. One of Imani and one of a little girl.

manilove//

Liked by Zo,donxkai, dcthedon, queennaija, and 19292 others

Thanks to Gucci for making me rep their set 😙✨

Comments disabled.

She definitely didn't took the same. She was way more mature. I sighed looking at the next picture.

Manilove//

Liked by theofficialchrisbrown, Zo, gelo, dcthedon, drippy_tae, and 283822 others

Look at my baby. She so cute 😍. She look somewhat like her dad 🤦.

Comments disabled.

I have to go see her. I do I have to go see that little girl and be apart of her life. "Zo I'm going out" I said putting on my sneakers and a bomber jacket. "Where?".

"To see my god damn child. I can't take it anymore. I gotta man up" I said. "Finally you growing up" he said smiling. I smiled back. Then I grabbed the gold keychain that India had given me back. The happiness keychain.

Her last post was here. In Los Angeles. So I drove to Hollywood. I knew she was here because she told me if she ever made it big she would live on Hollywood. I watched her snaps. Call me crazy or stalkerish but I needed to know where she was. She at Target. Bet.

I drove probably more than the speed limit to target. Once I reached I quickly parked and I walked into the store. It was big and I picked up some snacks while I was at it. Just as I was about to turn around someone shopping cart rammed me in my ass. "Oh I'm so sorry " the feminine voice that was familiar to me said. I turned around and I was face to face with Imani Christian. "Lamelo" she said her breathing getting heavy. "Mani" I said.

"Mommy" a little voice said. I looked down. My child. I smiled. "Mommy can I have these?" She said holding up some gummy bears. "Yes sweetie put it in the cart" . She excitedly put it in. When she saw me she hid behind Imani. "Mommy that guy is staring at me"she whispered. "Yes baby I know because that's your father. You know how you always ask for him well that's him" she said ushering the little girl to me. Her eyes glossed over as she watched the little girl walk over to me.

I bent down to her level. "What's your name cutie?"I asked. "Haileigh" she said. My eyes glossed over. "You remembered" I said as I looked up to Imani. Imani nodded.

*Flashback*

"Come on LaMelo!!! " Imani laughed. We had skipped school and we were running around the nieghborhood being a menace to society. "What!" I laughed. "If your had a daughter what would her name be?" Imani asked biting into some licorice. "Umm how about Haileigh. I love that name. Its different like us" I said. Imani smiled. "No matter what Imma rememeber that name..."

*End*

"I said no matter what" Imani whispered her voice confident but I know she wanted to cry. "Mommy don't cry Otay" Haileigh said hugging her leg. "Mommy this daddy?" She said pointing to me. "Yes baby that's your daddy" Imani said. Haileigh pulled on my pants leg. "Yes princess" . She motioned for me making grabby hands. I hesitantly picked her up and she hugged me tightly as if she never hugged anyone before. I hugged her back. "Are you gonna stay?" She asked. "Of course. I have no reason to go" I said looking directly at Imani.