Chapter five 💬

Imani's pov
I woke up the same way I had fell asleep... On LaMelo.
I propped myself up by putting my elbows lightly on his chest. I stared at how peaceful he was when he slept. You gotta take time to take in such peace until he wakes up throwing loud noise and chaos every which way.

The fact that he was childish made me like him even more. I loved goofy boys. That's my weakness. I hate uptight boys. I got off of him quietly trying not to disturb him but I failed as he tightly wrapped his arms around my waist. "Ugh" I groaned. "Lamelo I need to get dressed for school" I said. "No" he said his voice raspy as his eyes fluttered open. "Oh gosh, I should of slept with LiAngelo, he would of let me go" I sighed hiding my smile of trying to get LaMelo mad.

He sat up. "Are you for real?" He said. I nodded.  I picked up my clothes and left using liangelo's bathroom.

I took a shower. "Who in my bathroom!!" Gelo said. "Boy hush up its just me" I said getting dressed. I pulled on socks that actual matched. He opened the door. "Damn you should knock" I said fixing my hoodie. "Girl I don't got time for this get our, keep it moving, skrt skrt" he said pushing me out. Then he slammed the door. "Well how rude" I said trying to put my shoes on with one hand. I stomped my feet so my foot could go in the shoe and off I went downstairs grabbing my Gucci backpack.

" I get the drip from my walk" I sang going downstairs as I did a little astronaut dance. "Good morning Tina ,good morning Lavar" I said as I kissed them both on the cheek. "Good morning Imani. You seem happy today" Tina said.

"Am I!! Because LaMelo and i are talking now!" I yelped. Tina laughed giving me a plate of bacon and eggs. "Thanks" I said Digging in. I felt someone sit next to me. "Hey LaMelo" I said grinning. He rolled his eyes. "Oh my god LaMelo. I lied to you, I just used liangelo's bathroom. I couldn't breath your grip on my waist was too tight" I groaned shaking him. "Stop" he said.

I sucked my teeth and pouted. "Boy you can never take a joke" said Lavar ruffling LaMelo's hair. "It ain't a joke dad" he said attempting to put his hair back in its original position when in true honesty his hair had no original position.

I then pulled him and kissed him. His family ouued. "Stop being a bitch or you gonna loose all this" I told him and  he winked smirking. "Alright enough of this let's go" lonzo said. I laughed as I held LaMelo's hand putting my wireless beats headphones in.

"Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty" I sang as I swung LaMelo my hands back and forth. He smiled down at me and I gave him a closed smile.

"Hey!!!!" Chloe said running as her short curls bounced up. "Oh nah she crazy" said lonzo going to his car as we said bye to him and he drove off. "Gelo!!!!!" Said Chloe jumping on him. "Chloe!!!!"  He yelled in a high pitch scream. See gelo and Chloe go back years. They use to go out and then they broke up when Chloe decided to switch schools for academic purposes and to expand her fashion line. She is the youngest teenager in America to ever have a full fashion line. I was proud of her. She deserved it.

They hugged until they pulled away. He put his arm around her as they walked like Dorothy, and the lion from the wizard of Oz.

I laughed. I took out my headphones Both by Gucci Mane ft Drake played loudly . Gelo started doing some dumb dance. And Chloe was getting Lt. Lamelo was attempting to do hit the folks. I was the best dancer out of all of them. I put my phone by a step and we all came in the video. I did hit the folks and the reverse as the hyped me up. "Ye IM BOTH, YEA I HAD A DRINK YEA I SMOKE! YOU SAID THAT I NEED YOU BUT I DONT!  We all yelled as strangers in cars looked at us. I then crawled to the camera laughing and ended the video posting it on Instagram.
Then I got a text.

347-9XX-XXX

Unknown- stay away from my man or I'll have to make you.
get away myself. 😇.

IMani- who tf are you 😤.

Unknown- ask LaMelo.... ❤👅💦.

"Lamelo who is this" I said pointing to the screen. His face went ghostly white. "Who is it!!"  "Its...

Cliffhanger . Oouuii who do you think it is?

Comment and vote ? ❤💯