Chapter six 💬

Imani's pov

"Who is this melo!" I yelled at him as I shoved my phone is his face. He scrunched his nose up and pushed my hand back to examine the person. "Oh crap! That's this physco bitch named Lianne. She is that gothic type chick. She totally in to me and she is crazy bro!!". He squealed.

"Sounds like a personal problem" I said shutting my phone off and quickly shoving it into my back pocket. "But I don't like her !I like you" he yelled keeping up with me. "Lamelo I'm not mad" I said trying to convince my self as much as I was convincing him.

"Ok so me and Chloe are going to...yea!" Gelo said briskly walking behind us. Chloe mimicked him as she puffed up her chest and walked like a penguin. I laughed. This chick.

"What you have?" I said as we walked to through the buzzing halls.

"Um I have math twice for first and second. But we have third together which is science and fourth and fifth which is social studies 2. Oh and don't forget we have three periods of gym!!!" He said dancing.

"One on one action! Imma cross up them ankles of yours" I said laughing. "Oh we will see " I said going to my class.

(Skip to social studies)

I groaned as I saw LaMelo leaned up against a wall waiting to take me to the next two periods we had together. The more I looked at him the more attractive he was. The way he bit his lip occasionally. Everything about him made me go crazy.

I always had a crush on LaMelo. Something he couldn't know or he would tease me for it. So I kept those things on lockdown in my diary. I walked to him and he smiled brightly as I came over. Gosh his smile.

"I missed you!!! Its was so long" he said leaning down on me putting his whole wieght on me. "Oh god! Get off me" I said. He laughed. "So we have to learn about some dumb ass Donald Trump CHARACTER in social studies".

"Oh yes that orange man they  jack as our president" LaMelo said holding my head sending sparks throughout my body. "Um..ye- yes but only this time they ain't jacking him! He is our president"

"Oh crap! Dats it the world ending" he said swinging our hands. I smiled up at him. "Your so goofy" I said.

"You love it though!!!" He said opening the door for me to the class.

"Maybe or maybe not" he laughed as we sat down quietly.

"Hello students today is the day that as we all know presidents day. We celebrate the day of our past and present presidents. so please silence yourselves as we watch a movie named Lincoln".

I laid my head on LaMelo's shoulder as the auditorium went dark. He put his arm around me drawing circles on my thighs. I felt as he was trying me because when his hands got higher I gulped and tight knot formed in my stomach.

The wrong day to wear a skirt. His hands were warm on my ski. But when I looked up at him he was focused on the movie. I bit my lip in sexual frustration. The bell rang and his hands withdrew themselves from my thighs.

I watched as he walked talking to his friends as they entered the gym. I shrugged going into the locker room and changing into some gym shorts and a tank top. "Hey girl" Chloe said as she hugged me. "Hey" I said smiling as we walked out together. The boys gawking at me so I pulled my shorts down not use to the unwanted attention.

Lamelo punched one boy as he kicked his lips at me. The boy held his hands up in defense. I didn't feel like playing anymore. My stomach was churning. I sat down holding my stomach and putting  my head down. I felt a shadow.

"Are you okay" LaMelo said touching me. "My stomach hurts! Not the pain kind like the I don't wanna play kind". I groaned. "Awww" he said putting my head on his lap as he petted my hair.

We were like that for a good ten minutes. The silence was good. "You know you could go play with your friends right,? I chuckled lightly. "I'd rather stay with you"
Words that made my heart grow tens times as much for him. I just felt the urge to kiss him. But I didn't. I looked up at him.

"What?" He said laughing. I shook my head smiling. "I gotta beat you now!! We got 45 mintues left" I said pulling him with me.
"Oh so you feel good now" . He nodded.

I dribbled a ball to him as we played together.

( After)

"Ha!!!! You mad" I yelled at lamelo. I had beat his ass. "I let you win bro, it was all Melo magic"  he said grabbing my waist. I laughed as I went to change in the locker room.

I went in the room to see people whispering and to me it looked like whatever they were whispering was about me. I hit the showers until I felt something hit my head. I turned  off the shower as I felt the back of my neck. Blood trickled down my back.

I grabbed my towel the pain hitting me as  I picked up the object. It was a broken piece of a mirror. Attached to it was words I wouldn't even say out loud. Tears threatened to fall but they didn't. I was to angry as I pulled on my clothes.

"WHO THE HELL THREW THIS!" I yelled in the hallway. Everyone turned to me. "Don't be a bitch about it now!!" I said.

"You know what forget! I hope he'l comes to however did it".

With that I walked out the school. Not caring that lamelo wasn't there. I didnt care about anything at this point.

I stormed into the ball house. It was only gelo, Zo , Eli and O there.

"Hey how was-"

"You wanna know?!?? It was fucking terrible!" I yelled walking up to my room as I heard someone say "yikes! Someone's on their period".

I checked under the bed and saw my diary. It was a Blue denim covered book. Inside my deepest secrets.i decided to write.

Dear diary,
Will he ever love me like I love him? It's hard you know to see someone surrounding with happiness when your not happy. I've had a crush on LaMelo since day one I saw him. But friends are what we are, nothing more nothing less.

I closed the book. As i heard yelling downstairs.

I went downstairs to see lavar yelling at Melo. "ALL YOU DO IS PLAY VIDEO GAMES! GET YOUR HEAD INNTHE GAME SON! YOU NEVER GONNA MAKE IT TO THE NB-  you know why just go upstairs".

Lamelo stormed upstairs and i heard his room door slam shut. "YOU AINT PAY BILLS IN HERE BOY, YOU BETTER CLOSE THEM DOORS SOFT".

I sighed as I went to knock on LaMelo's door. "Melo...it's me" I whispered.

"Come in" he said. I came in shutting the door "lock it. Ion need no one else bothering me". I locked it. "So im bothering you now?"

I said putting my hand on my heart. "Gosh you know what I mean" he said laughing. I sat next to him. His face buried in the covers. "What happened".

"So we lost but the team cheated bro!!! And I got into a little fight..."

He turned his face. "Lamelo!" I yelled. His cheek showing a now reddish purple bruise. "Iknow! I know!". He sighed putting his head in my lap.
"You always getting hurt" I laughed. "You making fun of me now!"

"No LaMelo! Geezz" he then got off me and looked directly in my eyes. I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I said a blush creeping up as I covered my face.

He pried my hands away and kissed me...

Ouuu 😍

Did y'all watch ball in the family EP 5 !!! 😎