Chapter one 💬

Imani's pov
I was just getting my outfit together so I could go play ball with so, gelo, and ugly Melo. I laughed to myself at my little joke.

I was 12 and middle school had just ended today. I was happy that crap was over. They want you to talk about your feelings as we mature as little kid to teens. I ain't got time for this, I threw on a tank top and some basketball shorts.

I looked in the mirror piercing green eyes staring back into mine. I sneaked down the stairs knowing my brother was at work and my mom probably lurking somewhere. She wanted me to follow her footsteps and be a fashion designer.

She worked with big brands like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Ferragamo, Tommy Hilfiger and so on. We always got alot of clothes sent to us from the brand's as complementary gifts.

The house was clear so I quietly sneaked out the house. I let out a satisfied breath when I smelled the dry humid air of an approaching summer .My sneakers flattened the damp grass on the ground as I walked to the ball house.

I bounced my basketball as I walked to their house. I paused at the gate seeing LiAngelo and lonzo and ugly Melo.

"Wassup Mani" gelo said hugging me. "Hi gelo" I said as we did our little handshake. "Aye zo" I said doing my handshake with him as well. "Hey Melo- skrtt " I said drawing my hand back as soon as he was about to take it. Hurt flashed in his eyes and then he took a ball and threw it at my stomache

"What the heck " I said as I came at lamelo. "I'm tired of you bullying me" he said his veins buldging out his neck. "Well for once don't be ugly" I said. "Why don't you like me what did I ever do to you"

Tears blurred my vision "if only you knew what you did LaMelo, if only you knew" I said as he stormed inside. Gelo came to me "don't.touch.me." I said quietly. He nodded going inside as so gave me one more look and went inside. I feriously walked in the rain to the park.

I was soaked and I could get a cold but I didn't care. I stomped.  The rain soaking my socks, sending chills to my toes. I then began shooting hoops roughly.

I could never forgive LaMelo... NEVER

WELL THIS IS MY NEW STORYLINE ,HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT .

FEEDBACK? COMMENTS?