Delivery

Elsa's POV

The pain is to much.Thank goodness the midwife let Anna stay.I don't think I could do this without her.

Anna's POV

I was just holding Elsa's hand and I could tell that the contractions and the pain was getting worse.Mostly because every time a contraction began she would squeeze my hand,and when the pain was bad she would squeeze harder and harder.It felt like  my hand was gonna fall of.

Finally the baby was crowning,and after only 8 hours of labor.It was 11 o clock at night and I was tiered.But it couldn't be long now.The midwife told Elsa to take a breather and it was in that moment when I found out why she was dinieing her pain.I did it for you Anna.Elsa said in a short breath.She continued.I just wanted you to have a good birth-  she couldn't finish due to another contraction but I knew what she ment I then just smiled and said.This Elsa is the best present I could ask for.Your baby.I
Put my hand on her stomach.Being born on my birthday.Whats better than that.I was cut off.As Elsa started screaming in pain again.Time to get this baby out of you.The midwife said.Just a couple more pushes.Then you'll be done.
The screams got even louder as the baby got closer to coming out.Push Elsa.I encouraged her.As I continued tightly trying to keep a grip on her hand.One more push said the midwife one more.And she was right the baby came out finally after another half hour of labor.Elsa looked exsoucted.They cleaned up the baby and handed her to Elsa.It was a girl,after 9 months of waiting.I finally get to see my new niece.That was one of the best days of my life.

She was born at 11:30 pm