3 months pregnant

Elsa's POV

I noticed that my baby bump had grown,and boy did people notice.They couldn't stop talking about it.Things spread easily throughout the kingdom and this was no different.They would ask me.How far along are you? But no one really noticed at first.Anna was the first to notice.

Anna's POV

Elsa walked into the dinning room.Me and Kristof are having dinner with her.I walked into her bedroom to see if she was done getting ready,and of course I nocked first.I peak in and notice that she's all ready.Ok let's go.I walk in and tell her.But then I notice that she's running her hands across her belly.But why? I think to myself.I look down at her stomach and realize that her bump got bigger.
I say to Elsa,Your pregnant.Your stomachs gonna get bigger.Thats nothing to be a shamed of.Anna....Elsa said.
I'm just..........Fat.Elsa starts crying.Elsa......
Well I didn't know what to say at the moment.Shes having emotions.Shes having........Mood swings
I know that's a effect pregnancy has on the body.But I didn't know it would be this dramatic.Well I just gave my sister a hug and we went of to dinner.

Kristofs POV

I can't believe Elsa is having mood swings.I didn't even think they would effect her.She has never been one to just cry or get mad for no reason.So this is just wierd so in all,I can't wait till that babys born.So this whole thing can be behind us.