Annas birthday/The babys coming

Elsa's POV

Anna came back into my room to see if I was doing fine.For the past month people have just been staring at me.Its kinda weird.One day Anna came in to my room and asked if she could feel the baby.Of course I let her.Shes my sister,and it was her birthday.Kristof had planned most of the party because.Im....You know.Extremly pregnant.I was 9 months today in fact.
I just hoped that the baby would stay in one more day.So I could somewhat enjoy Anna's party.But wishes don't always come true.I had just ringed the birthday bell and announced Anna's 20th birthday.
When it happened.I tried to hide the pain for as long as I could.But of course Anna was the first to notice that I was in labor.

Anna's POV

Something was off with Elsa.She was at the party for maybe 30 minutes.Of course I didn't notice she was gone untill about an hour in.I went up to Elsa's room to ask her to come back down.When I noticed her sitting on her bed.She was holding her belly and rubing it.Okay something's up.I thought.But I waited to go in her room.That was untill I thought.The expression on her face says it all shes in pain.Shes in labor.On my birthday.The babys gonna be born on my birthday!!!!
Maybe.Well I have to make sure before I go crazy.I went into her room and taped on her shoulder.Dont do that she said.I then grabbed her hand Elsa are you okay? I asked with a concerned tone in my voice.Elsa tried to say yes.But I could tell that she was trying to denie her pain.Then,in an instant she then squeezed my hand,very tightly.No she said desperately.The babys coming.I then rushed out the door and got the midwife.I came back in to comfort Elsa.Then her water broke.Okay this just got real.

I told Elsa to squeeze my hand Everytime she felt pain,and it wasn't to bad at first.Then the pain would get worse and she would squeeze even tighter.The midwife finally came into the room,and told Elsa to lay down.Time to meet this baby.I said to Elsa.Elsa then replied,it's time.