"Goodnight soon to be Luna Pan." He smiled.

"Shut up." I nudge him lightly. I finally fall asleep. The next day, I feel Peter's warm breath on my neck. I sigh and role over to face him.

"Morning love." I smiled at him and wonder if Peter proposing to me was a dream until I feel something on my finger.

Touching the ring lightly, I smile and Peter kissed me. I push him back and get out of bed to go put my cloak on. But it wasn't on the dresser where it normally is.

"Peter, do you know where my cloak is?" I turn to face him.

"You mean this?" He holds my folded cloak in his hands.

"Petee, give it back." I wine. He dropped the cloak on the bed and comes up to me.

I start to back up until Peter wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into him.

I knew that with one tilt of his head, he could kiss me. I waited till he kissed me and I finally feel his lips on mine.

Wrapping my hands around his neck, he pushed me up against the dresser forcefully, kissing my neck slow. I moan in response.

Peter bites my sweet spot forcefully, getting a response from me. I try to back away, but Peter had me against the dresser, trapping me.

"You knew that I would do this." I whispered.

"Do what?"

"Try to back away, that's why you backed me up against the dresser."

"Smart girl." He kissed me again, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Peter, stop." I plead in between kisses.

"Give me one reason to stop."

"Because you should save your energy for tonight." I smiled. That got Peter to stop. He put me down but still held me by my waist.

"Petee. Can you let me go?"

"You can't tell me what to do with you." He purred.

"Well it's my body and I decide what to do with it." I raise an eyebrow.

"Ow!" I hear one of the twins shout.

"Now you need to let me go." I smirk but worry was in my head with questions swarming it about what happened.

"Never." He whispered in my ear. I've had enough with this so I stamp his foot, making him back off.

"You can catch an arrow before it kills you, but you can't see when your fiancé hurts you." I smile, rolling my eyes and walking to the bed.

I grabbed my cloak and walk out to the camp and into Cassie and the twins tent where the tent was a mess, the twins were fighting, and Cassie hiding under his blanket on his bed, watching his 2 brothers.

I walk over to Cassie and sit down on his bed, taking his blanket off. It was obvious that he was crying by the tears in his eyes.

"Hey Cas, what's going on in here?"

"Awsa wand Wisaac war fwighting."

"And did they hurt each other at all?"

"Awas bwit Wisaac." Even though their twins and it might be hard for others to tell them apart, I can.

Asa is the less mature one while Isaac is the more mature one and would take care of his brothers before himself.

He's like the older brother, which he is because Isaac was the first twin that was born first, followed by Asa and Cassie.

The twins are 6 and Cassie only about 1 and a half.

"Boys, stop." I snap. They ignore me and continue fighting like I wasn't here.

At that moment, Peter walks in on the scene.

"What's going on here?"

"The twins are fighting. At first it was just arguing but now it looks like it's about to become a fist fight and Cassie is getting frightened."

Asa slaps his brother and Cassie hugged me tight as I hold him and look at Peter. There was fear in his eyes.

"Ok, both of you calm down!" Peter yelled, getting the twins attention. Peter turns to me, telling me to talk.

"Now you 2 are acting like fools. You started arguing, then started fighting over who knows what, your baby brother is here on his bed, having to watch his older brothers fight and when I came in here to stop you, you wouldn't listen to me so your dad needs to deal with you. Cassie looks up to you 2, and fighting isn't doing any good." I snap. The twins look down with shame and embarrassment.

"Do you 2 have something to say to Cassie?" Peter asked sternly.

"Sorry Cassie." They say in unison.

"Wit's Okway." He smiled as I let him go. Cassie and his brothers do a group hug and I smile up at Peter. He walks over to me and sits down with me.

"Thanks for coming in when you did. If you didn't, one of then would probably be dead." I chuckled.

Peter leans my head into his chest and I sigh, looking at our boys talking and laughing. They finally look at me and come over to the bed, sitting on it with Peter and I.

"Hello boys. So, what were you 2 fighting about?" I ask.

"Asa and I were arguing about fighting move was more affective."

Peter chuckled and I role my eyes.

"Hey mom, what does it mean when dad proposed to you?" Isaac asked.

"It means that Peter and I are going to officially be a couple, which means that we will officially be a family." I smile.

"All right." The twins highfive and all three brothers do a hug.

"Do you hear that Cassie, we're going to be real brothers." Asa cheered.

"Wyay." Cassie screams and Peter and I laugh.

"Pan, Luna!" We hear from outside.

"Boys, why don't you stay here." I say as Peter and I get up.

"Where are you going?" Asa questioned. 

"We just....need to check on something." Peter tells them.

"Is everything ok?" Isaac asked, worried for his brothers.

"As long as you stay here, it will be." Peter says. He kneels down on one knee and his face is only serious.

"Isaac, if anything happens and the camp or your mom and I are in danger, take your brothers and run to the tipi, we'll meet you there."

"If we don't come, Robbie, Henry, Felix, Jack or the trio will come to get you, but that's only if we are in danger and we can't make it."

"And no matter what, don't come looking for us, especially if it involves Chris, he's looking for Cassie."