secret admirer

Dru was the bartender of the night and though there were quite stunning faces, none were as beautiful as this one girl, with lovely brown skin, freckles, and big hair. She had these beautiful dreamy eyes and he wanted to know her name and maybe, if he was lucky, her number.

She was sipping a martini and gazing down at her phone, smiling.

The lights from the club backlit her in neon pink and wow Dru was easily enamored.

"Would you like another drink? On me." Dru decides to approach the stunning girl and she just smiles at him.

"No thank you."

She seems oblivious to her surroundings outside of her phone and Dru thinks he isn't so lucky because of course someone like her would have a Him.

"Your boyfriend?"

She nods discreetly.

Dru didn't sign up for a night filled with conversation about said boyfriend, Zayn. But he got it. And it was okay because clearly this Zayn guy was treating her right based on her smile.

He discovered he liked pizza a lot with anchovies and she found that disgusting because "fish on pizza, what the hell." He discovered his favorite color was baby blue and no other derivative of blue, he liked rum a lot but weed was his favorite substance and he loved to wear converse. His cologne was something bougie from Dolce & Gabbana and through all of this he implied that she was undoubtedly, simply, madly in love.

And he imagined he probably was just in love with her as she was with him.

a/n: zayum guys this is just a filler but I'll update hella quick pinky pwomise : )